Going to the laundry mat?

@bamakelly (5194)
There used to be a time when I would have to use the laundry mat because either I didn't have a washer or the house was just too small for one anyway. I never like the daunting and impending task of going to the local laundry mat. Do you have to go to the laundry mat regularly?
@winterose (39918)
no I hated it, I never had a car and it was too hard to drag clothes several streets away, I had a washer and dryer from the day I got married and I will have one until the day that I die. I would go without a kitchen table, before I would go without a washer and dryer.
laundry mats - I have no problem going to one if I had too.
I don't have to go to a public washer no. I have a washer in my house that I use. I don't dry the clothes either. I hang them on hangers and place them in the closets. I have a laundry mat in my building though. I just wish I did not have to hide the machine.
@jessi0887 (2794)
I use to use a laundramat when i lived in apartments. I hated it. The washing machine was too tiny to get everything in one load. I was afraid to leave my clothes cause i though they may get stolen. I hope i never have to use a laundramat again.
@moneymommy (3420)
I used to have to use the laundry mat. Sometimes carrying cloths down the street in heavy bags. I don't miss it at all. I am happy to have a washer and dryer.