Not wearing any make up?

@bamakelly (5194)
Do you ever decide to forgo wearing make up when you are with your better half? Or would you just assume feel more comfortable and wear it. My husband tells me that I don't need to wear make up. But most of the time I like to.
@bombshell (11266)
i dont use make up at all.i just use lipshiner and a bit eyebrow very light.yeah some guys like that my hubby is different.
@djemba (767)
Well for me the case has been completely opposite. I am a 19 yr old girl and have never put up make up. I find it too early to put heavy make up. Though i have tried using gloss but other than that i haven't tried and i am not sure how my partner will react. Whether he will like or not. Hope he does.
I rarely wear make-up. I will if we are going out somewhere nice or for a special occassion but not on a daily basis. The odd time I do wear it for daily wear it is just my eyes and lips, nothing else. In the summer time I wear sunscreen though. I would rather be pasty and white than have skin cancer later on in life. Its a nice compliment that he thinks you are beautiful enough to not need make-up. If you like to do it and are doing it for you then keep it up. If you are doing it because you worry about what others think....then listed to your hubby.
@lilybug (21148)
I never wear makeup. I used to wear it when I was younger, but I have not worn makeup in a long time. I just don't bother with it anymore. I think the last time I wore makeup was about 2 1/2 years ago.
@winterose (39918)
I don't wear makeup, I did when I first met him only when we were going out but I do not wear any now.
@underdogtoo (9599)
I don't really need my wife to wear makeup except when she goes out. If she started wearing makeup at home I might begin to get worried. Cheers!!
@Yori88 (1468)
I don't wear make up. I never want to have some colors in my face. I only use make up occasionally like when I graduated in college and when I joined beauty pageants. I don't even use lip gloss or any eye shadow. I only put powder on my face when I am not in a rush but most of the time I just have a bare face. My husband loved me because according to him he was attracted to ladies who wear natural face and no make ups.
im going into high school next year and i dont wear mackup yet i know kids way younger that me who do though it kinda stupid i think i just dont like to do it
I wear makeup when I go out. Well I used to. I just dab on a little conceler and a lot of eyeliner and go out. But if its dinner with my hubby I try to look my best. But at home, its all natural.
@dragon54u (31615)
I never wear it, never have. When I was married he said I didn't need it, I didn't think so either. I wore some in high school once and felt like I had a mask on, I looked ok but I hated the feel of it.
@spoiled311 (5502)
hi bamakelly! i don't wear make up, with or without my husband. i just wear make up to special occasions, like attending weddings, which is not very often,. happens only once or twice a year. hehe i am not fond of wearing makeup at all. they are messy on my face because i have oily skin and i live in a tropical country that is very hot and humid. ugh...after 30 minutes, my makeup would be melting! take care and God bless you! happy mylotting! :0)
@sharay (2776)
Whether i wear or not wear any makeup (i just put on some lipstick, thats all is my makeup), he is not bothered to look at me, but you know what, before marriage, the first gift he gave me was a Revlon Lipstick