Are you tired of this snow?

Outside my window - This is getting on my nerves.
I am so getting bored with thisPeople have to track this mess to get to school. Then people are tracking to and from work. This is so getting old now. Let spring bloom real soon. Now I am already wondering what March has to offer. I want to buy me a pair of boots.The season just scares me to death when it snows. it's slippery and cold. Not to mention wet and nasty.
@bombshell (11268)
no! infact i am looking forward for the heavy snow in my area because i would like to make a sexy photo in the snow before moving to my country soon.i know i am crazy but i like it.i like snow.we dont call it winter without snow.cold and snow are perfect combination
Good luck on your move. I hope you get that snow.
@bombshell (11268)
thank you.i am hoping too
i want summer/spring to come. i love winter, because i think it's beautiful but it does scare me because of the roads and everything else dangerous that comes with it. but a lot of people love this season because of the sports that you can do in it, like snowboarding and stuff. so, i guess it all depends on the person. to me tho, i can't wait to get my tan on. im sick of being all bundled up! i want tank tops and shorts again!
I agree with you on the danger. We have had too much of it this year.
I'm really-really tired of the snow and can't wait for spring to get here! It's snowing right now, as a matter of fact.
Yes I can understand your desire for some sun. I just hate the summer time as well..
@Polly1 (12650)
You took the words right out of my mouth. I am so tired of this winter. I am so looking forward to spring. Where I live we have had a really cold and snowy winter. THINK SPRING!!!!!!!
@alexsis (2149)
Here in Louisiana it doesn't snow. But lately we have been having very cold mornings but warm afternoons. Right now it is 70 degrees. It snowed one day this winter season in Louisiana. But we only received about 2 to 5 inches of snow that melted by midday. I am tried of the cold weather. This weather has been making my daughter very sick.
@checapricorn (16072)
I[i] agree with you...A lot of times I will just hurt my feet. Can't wait to be spring and summer! But, good thing, we don't get snow often, but last week, we have a lot and melting dow[/i]n now!
@toms65 (84)
Being close to the ocean, we don't really get much snow so I am actually enjoying it. It is sticking to the trees and makes the world seem less harsh.
@dodo19 (28501)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
As a Canadian, I'm kind of used to the snow, but it doesn't mean that we all like snow. I really don't like winter. And by this time of the year, I'm bored of the snow. I'm tired of having to wear my winter coat, my boots, hat, ... I just can't wait to be able to put that away for a few months. I'm really not a winter person.
@Bd200789 (2994)
It hasn't snowed very much here, yet. We usually get more than this, but I'm glad we didn't. I love the snow, but I hate trying to walk or drive in it.
@jpso138 (7844)
I have heard about this situation. I live in the Philippines and there is no snow here in our country. Funny thing that most of us here wanted to see and feel the snow. But it is obvious that such can be annoying and hassle for people if there is to much. Well, I hope that everything will be well soon.
@suspenseful (40326)
The snow has been here since before winter started and I have to walk out in it, I have to shovel the bloody think, and the wind chill makes it seem like minus 29 celsius. I hate the cold, I have sensitive ears, and when I go for a walk, it takes too long to get to the Mall and the wind blows the wrong way. And it is so cold that even my gloves or mittens and my feet are cold under my boots. Yes, here is another person who is waiting for the warmer weather.
@winterose (39931)
well hon, we canadians don't even think about it, we have all of february and all of march to go, april is spring
@jess368 (3377)
Hey there! Long time, I am sorry you are so tired of the snowy weather. I know I would like to see some snow (rather than ice) for winter. I do understand that if you have been dealing with the snow for a long time, it can get tiresome, so I hope for your benefit it starts to melt, and spring comes soon!
@mermaidivy (15417)
I'm really sick of the snow. It was breaking for a couple days then it started snowing big again... I hate snow...
@ElicBxn (60162)
it was a lovely 70+ degree day
@webeishere (36377)
Well, here in Minnesota I welcome the cold and especi9ally the snow. I actual;ly love it. But I do feel for you and others that aren't used to it. It does take some getting used to. I can get snow up until May as well and it can start as early as September. I love my snow and cold. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@silverjam (969)
I am....absolutely tired of this very heavy snow in our place right now. This is my first winter here but I can say I don't like this season. It limits me to a lot of things I normally do w/ the rest of the season. And I don't like the cold either; I came from a tropical place and being in a very cold place here really almost made me sick. I guess I like all the season except winter.