backgrounds for mylot!!!

How many of you out there get frustrated looking for a layout page for mylot. Face it most layouot pages are geared toward myspace, friendster, blogs, face book and a few others. grrrr. But there are never any specific ones for Mylot. I have usually used mylot ones with some success. But I just decided to try and change it and guess what stupid me forgot to save the specs for the last one in case this one didn't work out. grrr again. Well now I can't get the front to go transparent like I had it for my Hellgirl background and I'm just feed up.. Where can you go to get a great mylot layout? Do you think that there should be a place that caters to mylot layouts? Have you ever been frustrated by the layout set up?
I have no idea how to put a background on my profile here I would love to know how to do this though I have just been using the edit color thingy to make it look halfway decent I wish they would make the profiles here easier to edit
I just noticed that on Mozilla my background is working and on I.E. it isn't .. .Check out my profile. Then go to www.coolchaser.com and then you can make your own background. I'm kinda unhappy that it doesn't work in I.E. but I think I found a site that will make it work in I.E. .. To be honest it's alot like work. LOL!! http://www.ehow.com/how_2227773_decorate-mylot-page.html
I use coolchaser on my myspace how do you use it here I mean where do you paste the code?
You add an HTML box to your profile and then add the code because cool chasers has an option to get the code .. and then your layout should work.. Now on I.E. you have to do something with the the boxes of each thing. But if you look at my profile through Mozilla you see that the code works perfect.. :)
@sacmom (14315)
Hey bella, Yes, I have been fed up with the layout on here before. And after I saw some of the other users have more colorful backgrounds I wanted one too. LOL As mylot only gives us a limited color background I found it to be rather basic and boring. I wanted my page to stand out, after all! As there are so many different backgrounds for sites such as myspace that we can use on here I didn't have a problem finding one that I like. I don't think there needs to be any specially geared towards mylot. But that's just my opinion. When you try to make your profile transparent, do you copy and paste it in to the box or do you type it in by hand? I'm only asking because I've noticed before that it won't save if I copy and paste it in, but it will when I type it in by hand. It's a pain in the butt, but that's how I got it to work for me.
oh I copy and paste and the trick there is to hit enter 3 time then hit save changes. It will then grab onto the text. LOL!! Mozilla will automatically make all the changes needed like the transparency but with I.E. you have additional steps to take that is why I think we need a site for mylot only where they have a code that gets around the mylot hiccups with I.E.
Sorry meant to add to see what I'm talking about go to my profile in I.E. and then in Mozilla Foxfire and you'll see what I mean!!!
@sacmom (14315)
Funny, I've tried hitting it like that before. No matter how many times I hit it, it never saved. I finally decided to try and type it in instead and voila, it worked! I actually had better luck with using IE than I did with Firefox when modifying my profile. No matter what I did with Firefox it would not save at all. But with IE I didn't have a problem, other than having to type in the text with some of the boxes. I didn't see much of a difference with your profile when using either of these browsers, though with IE the sorties expand all the way to the right side of the page.
@vonvonex (284)
It would bve cool is we can add layouts here in mylot. So that we won't be looking on the same background everyday. Hehehehe.... I hope the admin will change mylot by alowing us to edit our own backgrounds here.
they have it where you can add html but here is the thing if you don't code it right you don't get the transperancy that you need to see the background and that is the problem I'm having as of right now. grrrr.