Scrap workers find 100,000 euros in a safe and returned it.

Israel
A scrap metal worker found 100,000 euros in a safe that was sent for melt down. The worker forgot to empty the safe before sending it to the scrap yard. The man who found the money returned it to the company who sent in the safe. http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090130/od_nm/us_safe_odd;_ylt=AtrMqAtC_Ww3i03Z3OFEDswuQE4F;_ylu=X3oDMTE5dGtqazliBHBvcwMzBHNlYwN5bi1tb3N0LXZpZXdlZARzbGsDc2NyYXB3b3JrZXJz
@Lakota12 (42794)
Oh how very niceof them returning the money good for them they will be blessed down the road!
• Israel
You would hope so. Especially considering how bad the economy is world wide.
@Lakota12 (42794)
yup they could have been crooks and kept it.
@Aurone (4758)
You mean there are actually good, honest people on the planet. WOW.
• Israel
I say wow too. I thought the only good "people" were my cats and dogs.
@Aurone (4758)
lol. I hear you there.
@underdogtoo (9600)
It is a good think to know that there are people who know right from wrong. Cheers!!
• Israel
So few do know right from wrong, that it is unusual when people do the right thing just because it is right.
@zhuhuifen46 (3486)
It is really nice of him to do so, esp. at this difficult time for most laborers. People can be poor for various reasons, but he should not be poor in merits. It is also reminding to those who decide to dispose of their old belongs. Take the time to have a last check. Once gone, it is normally difficult to get back, just for logistics reasons.
• Israel
I always check my pockets and pages of books before I give them away or resell them.
@BarBaraPrz (18086)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Yeah, I saw that yesterday. Again, one wonders about some people... not the man who found it and returned it, but the company person who sent the safe in in the first place.