Are you happy with the kind of person you have grown to be?

@apples99 (6564)
My answer is yes I like who I am as a person, I'm defintly not perfect by no means, but over all I think Iv turned out pretty well, of course I'm still learning about myself and I still have a lot more to learn about life and myself, but I feel pretty comfortable with who I am. How about you are you happy with yourself as a person?
@camomom (7536)
I'd have to say Yes for the most part. I'm also not perfect but I turned out pretty good.
@JenInTN (27565)
I'm ok with who I am. I can always improve on this or that but for the most part I think I'm a pretty good person. Any improvements will only help to make me better and I am open to them and not so set in my ways that I will never change anything.
@Humbug25 (12551)
Hey there apples99 I think as I am growing older, am more mature and have more of an understanding of the world I have become a better and stronger person which makes me happy and I like the kind of person I am, yes!
i'm happy of how i turned out to be as a person, though i have some regrets of not being able to have time with my inclinations like photography and writing. but i guess my parents did a great job of raising me as their daughter.
@mjmlagat (3171)
Yes, I am happy with the kind of person I have grown to be. Although I am full of imperfections, at least I always have the courage to persevere and and survive every ordeal I have had in the past. I thank the Lord for making myself Me.