To improve relationship

@ajit25 (1010)
To improve relationship with partner what things are necessary Here are some for me, what for you 1.Time 2.Communication 3.Trust 4.Distance 5.More romance 6.Less argument 7.Jealousy 8.Better 9.Nothing
@dragon54u (31609)
To improve a relationship you must first come together and express what each of you is missing. Does she want more time with you? Does he feel as if she's out with the girls too much? Maybe she feels smothered from your constant clinging or he wants some time alone. Once you figure out what's lacking, you've improved communication and found what you need to work on.
@ajit25 (1010)
Yeah its important to know what he or she wants and talking about what she thinks
@aspnaren (314)
According to me, 1.Possesiveness(yes it really helps to build a better relationship BETWEEN TWO) 2.Romance (I have to go with you now) 3.Care and affection 4.Chemistry etc...
@ajit25 (1010)
yeah i agree with you care and affection must need to enhance the relationship