If you are at a crossroad, which direction would you go?

Would you follow the oft beaten path and trudge along a familiar route or would you like to take the new and unfamiliar route? Do you have the exploratory and inquisitive trait? Do you like the unknown or are content in living life as it comes without anything new occurring day after day after week after month after year. Do you like a familiar and stable life or a life of excitement? I like to live the life on excitement.I love the unexplored. I like adventure and something new to do everytime. I tend to tire very fast with a stable routine and like to implement some changes in my life all the time.
@JenInTN (27565)
It has always depended on the moment for me. Sometimes I just take the worn path but there have been several times I have taken the unexplored or less understood way to go. I do have a side that is exploratory but also an instinct to stay "safe". I'm a bit unpredictable at times..even to myself. I do find that if I don't mix it up a bit I tend to get restless.
i would go whatever direction my gut pulled me towards no matter if it was familiar or not
hi mercuryman ... i will be starting my ivf tratment to get baby tommorrow ... so which path am i taking love ... cheers
@TLChimes (4845)
Can I pick both? I love the road less traveled but that is a heart choice. I have others to care for so I have to follow my brain. That means I would likely stay the course... unless it's a better plan to jump the track and head off down the road behind my heart. Rarely does a heart and mind go the same way though.
Honestly, I know the "noble" thing to say is that I'd take the worn path; the path that fewer people have taken.. But in reality: what's easier, less expensive, and quicker is probably the route that I'll end up taking (I won't lie). I like to experience new things to a point - but I'm just as well content with taking a path that others have already taken! I think it's probably because I'm only 18, and haven't really yet experienced the things that everyone else has been experiencing, and I want to. For example, I'm going to the state college instead of doing what a lot of my friends are doing - going abroad to places like France, Japan, and so on (although I wouldn't mind going to any of those places later on in life). I think it's hard to find your own path. I think it's hard to be "unconventional" when economic times are so bad; and when you have limited options. (I don't know if this makes any sense but oh well!)
@luvandpower (2049)
I would take the route I know, I am not one to go out and explore, I hate change. I just want life to stay the way it is now. I am in college, and learning new things, being by myself, it is an experience all in itself for me, but me, I would never try and change what life used to be for me.