music In a day

How many hours do you hear music in a day of 24 hours. I hear more than 6 hours over all from morning till night. I hear in you tube most of the times...
Well Vidhya, I am a person who love music especially Tamil love songs which will be quite melody and pleasant to hear.For this reason I have bought the mobile phone with 1GB capacity and I have filled the whole memory with these love songs.You can see me always wearing a headset changing the songs and even when I sleep, I wear headset and hear songs until I get sleep. I am planning to get an Ipod this month.Hope I will get it and enjoy all the day. Hearing songs which you like most in headset is like just sailing in air like a bird.What a beautiful feel!!!
thats nice... Even I hear Illayaraja's love songs most of the time. My husband has a list of his favorite songs in his youtube account which are also my favorite too.. Some times we both hear or I will just login tohis account and hear those songs. I am lazy to search for the songs in youtube. so i just use his account :)
Well its nice to see a tamilan in mylot.com
thanks
hello vidyagowri, thats too great. i hear only for four hours, two hours in the morning and two hours in the evening. i feel too great i love old songs, what about you. have a good day.
I hear carnatic songs most of the times. But sometimes i hear tamil movie songs from 1980's which are my all time favorite
Surprisingly I do not hear as much music as I used to hear everyday, I now more so use the computer in silence more than anything. Sometimes I do use youtube though and listen to some good music. On this laptop I have no installed any music programs so I do not have a play list that I can just easily turn on and let run. It does not really bother me though, but sometime I do yearn for the sound of music.
yeah, music is good for you. Atleast you are listening to some music through youtube. thats nice. Thanks for responding