Help needed regarding Craglist ?

@pardhu8 (391)
I have joined Workfromhomehq and earned $2 till now but unfortunately when iam posting today it's displaying a message that my IP was blocked.I don't know why i happened to me.Do you have any idea on this ? Now iam unable to post the ads.Please help me buddies how can i solve this problem ?
@brew2x (3096)
I'm sorry to hear that pardhu8. Unfortunately, I don't know if Craiglist will lift such a ban. I think you should just try the backpage posting opportunity at this site so that you can increase your earnings. I'm not having problem with Craiglist because my IP address refreshes everyday, I think my provider is the one responsible for that. Goodluck to you. I still think that WFHHQ is a good site despite what others say. I've been paid twice already.
@pardhu8 (391)
Wow,Congrats.I think backpage posting is paying only 1cent for posting correct me if iam wrong.Do you need to sign in in backpage site to post them.Please let me know so that i can continue atleast with backpage.
@brew2x (3096)
Unfortunately backpage rate is lower, you're correct it does pay only one cent. Like with Craiglist, you will create your backpage account also. You can try again in Craiglist if it is possible that you can use another pc. If it doesn't work and you are still blocked even if you are using a different IP address then try to create another Craiglist account. I'm not sure if it is going to work but it might =)