How do you eat your Kiwi?

France
Do you like to cut it in 2 pieces and savor it this way? Or maybe you like to make juices with it? I presonally took the habit to eat them the first way I said, How about you?
@nehaagra (849)
I ha d kiwi only few times till now.. What i did, peel it, slice it and have it as it si, or in a fruit salad. They looks so beautiful..
• France
They're also very tasty!
@falconx (255)
• Finland
I cut it in two pieces and use spoon to eat it. Sometimes the skin tears and the juice comes on my hands.. Kiwis leave a tingling taste in your mouth :O I kind of hate it..
• France
Haha I find them very energetic :) !
@kimmy01 (69)
I use a knife to cut the top of it off, then use a small spoon to scoop out the insides and eat it this way
• France
Yup, Exactly the same here and it tastes so good.
@underdogtoo (9600)
I only tasted kiwi fruit a few times and I think they're delicious. I would like to have more. cheers!!!
• France
Yes, they are and they are in the top tree in vitamins fruits.
@writersedge (22579)
I like to try to peel the outside off, but often it turns into smush. So I cut down the middle and eat each half like it's a grapefruit. By the time we get kiwi, they're usually overripe.