what would you do???

hiii....everyone of us meet different people daily.....some may remain in our hearts for ever...so if any of you are attracted towards a guy or a girl,what will be your way of approach to them after that???
@underdogtoo (9599)
I do not get attracted to girls now. I am married and one wife is enough for me. Cheers!!!
hmmm....hope you continue like this.....what was the first thing that flashed your mind when you first saw your wife???
To be honest, I don't really know how to approach a guy. I can't actually remember if I did. Though if I find someone attractive, I ask my friends to do the move instead of me. I just totally have no guts when it comes to this. I'm too chicken I must admit. I guess I live by the Filipino tradition, which sort of a good thing. But when I guy tries to approach me, I don't really show shyness, but I'm more of open and okay with it. For as long as I don't get someone that has dirty mouth. I just be myself and try to know the person well.
@vandhu (432)
currently i am not attracted to anyone. if i am , then i would first know his internal character before my proposal...
@aisaellis22 (6449)
Hello balki07prithvi! Honestly, I am not that kind of girl who will flirt to a handsome guy whenever I see one. I don't even look at them because mostly good looking guys are too self centered and they thought that the whole world are looking at them. But my husband is handsome though..hehehe