I'm getting iexplorer.exe has genereated errors and will be closed by windows.

@marty3888 (2359)
I used to avoid the problem on my last computer by using Firefox. But now I get Firefox has generated errors and will be closed by windows. It doesn't happen on every website. It happens a lot when I'm checking my mail on yahoo. If I see I got a response to my question to mylot I can view it. But if I hit View this entire discussion on mylot it happens. I found a discussion board about this and everyone who was experiencing this was running windows 2000 pro. So am I. Would getting windows XP solve this problem or is there an easier way to fix this? Another thing about firefox, I have no add-ons.
All of your responses above seem to be very nicely given. All of them are worth a try. But there is another possibility. Update your anti virus and scan your pc. Get ccleaner,its a freeware, and scan your pc for registry errors. And repair if there are any. I hope this will help you solve your problem and if doesn't, i hope you find a better solution then...
@marty3888 (2359)
Hey, thanks! I might just try that.
@user_786 (1338)
You can Restore your Windows to a previous date when everything was working fine. Windows Restore utility is found in Start -Programs -Accessories - System Tools
@Jouhar (409)
Try to format your pc and install windows xp service pack 2.