Have you liked 2 people at the same time?

@Lore2009 (7389)
Do you think people can love more than one person at the same time or do you think it is just lust? Do you think that it's just a cover up for what is missing in the other? I personally don't think we can love 2 people at the same time, but I don't know. I did have a crush on someone else while I was in love with another but I think that came from loneliness. What do you think?
@amitksing (1324)
I think Yes. I was engaged with my girl friend and we were severely in love with each other. That time, I used to stay away from my girl, in a different city for my studies. At College, I girl used to like me a lot. She was very smart, good hearted, caring and good looking. I too was attracted a lot towards her. She even proposed to me, and I couldn't accept it. I liked her, but loved my girlfriend. It was a tough time for me, but I am happy I chose the correct thing.
@Lore2009 (7389)
My experience was a bit similar like yours, but I think I just missed the person that was away.
@amitksing (1324)
I had true feeling for her, even being away, we were strongly bound and had our hearts filled with love for each other. Things might have been different with you..
I think you can never love 2 persons the same way and the same intensity at the same time. Yet it is possible for anyone to be in a circumstance that makes us care deeply for 2 different persons at the same time. But one thing is definifely true, at one point, you have to choose.
@Lore2009 (7389)
Yes, the intensity is certainly different.
@Phlamingho (7834)
• Denmark
I don't think you can love two peole at the same time, in the same way. Of course you can be madly in love with your girl / boyfriend and still care deeply for some of your friends, but it's a different kind of love.
@Lore2009 (7389)
Yes, I think it is a different kind of love.. I mean, it's just probably 'like'.