OMG Did You See Todays Episode 2/5

Did you watch todays episode. Now you can call me crazy but at the end, when Sharon, Nick, and Noah were all hugging and crying in the hospital. They were all crying over the fact that Brad died saving Noah. Did you see Sharons face she had this evil grin on her face. Like she was happy Brad was dead, now he could not interfere with her getting back with Nick. Anyone who has followed this show through the years knows Sharon is not as innocent as she portrays herself to be. I was surprised Brad died. However I do not think he will actually die. Anyone who lives in cold weather states knows that a body can be revived by rewarming, keep your eyes out for a miracle. Of course this is a stretch of reality, but it is a soap opera after all.
OMG I gotta start watching this show again. I used to watch it faithfully but life kinda got in the way LOL I can't believe that they have sharon trying to go for nick again what happened to phyllis?
It has some slow periods, but for the most part is is a good show.