Which seat do you prefer, in the middle or near the end of the table?

China
In the library, where there are long tables and seats around, if you are the first to choose the seat, which seat do your prefer, in the middle or near the end? It is said that thDose who choose to sit near the end feel ok if anyone sits beside him, while those who choose to sit in the middle seems to prefer sitting by himself. Do you agree? And which seat do you prefer?
@bbsr13 (4200)
Hello,Zhuhuifen! The seats are arranged around the table in a library or in a hotel.So there is no side seat.Everybody would be sitting in-between the chairs.However I would prefer to sit either at the beginning or the end of the table.thanx.
thanks for responding. it seems that most people like to sit at the end.
Well ,to some extent,I believe what you said.For me ,I 'd like to sit near the end .I don't know why ,maybe just because I will feel fine to seat myself there.Thanks!
@aisaellis22 (6449)
Hello zhuhuifen! Honestly, I would love to sit at the end. I don't agree with what they said that if someone wants to sit at the end it's ok with her if someone sit beside her, because honestly, that's why I would choose to sit at the end so that no one could sit beside me, where if I sit at the middle, someone can sit on my left and on my right.
@regal_aeros (2606)
er... i like sitting at the end. Because i can have more space at least on one of my sides. And if i'm to go to the washroom, i won't need to disturb 2 people but 1 instead. I guess, i love my personal space.
@JenInTN (27568)
I like the end seats. I feel more comfortable getting up and down without bothering people.I don't mind if people sit beside me..I just don't like to disturb anyone.