It's Friday Again, Friends

@neildc (17253)
Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
I am back in circulation, after almost three months, ha ha ha... I wish this will last longer now... I miss mylot a lot... And I miss you, all my mylot friends... And I miss my online friends especially my best... And now it's Friday here, which means another two days is going to be a no no mylot... No mylot, no internet, no online friends... Happy Weekend to all...
@littleowl (7157)
Hope you have a very Happy Weekend neil, its good to have you back amongst us all so Welcome back to!!! littleowl
@bombshell (11266)
happy weekend to you too neil.well thats good.somehow its great that you have a rest.spending time in internet makes sick and gets addicted
Hi neil, Well it is nice to see you back, we all missed you but it is Friday but its only two days which will go very quickly so we'll see you back on Monday, have fun at the weekend and see you soon. Hugs. Tamara
@checapricorn (16066)
H[i]i neildc, See you on Monday! hehehe! Hopefully, you will be able to get a connection in your office and if ever you will decide to get a laptop, then, for sure, you will be very active here! Enjoy with your loved ones this weekend![/i]
@dhangski (3194)
I miss you too best. How I wish that we could go back to our old days that we get to chat and do mylot together on weekends. Anyway, it's a great chance for you to spend time with your family. See you soon. As for me, I will be busy for the next 2 days because of a family gathering that will be held here in my house. So that means, I will not be online most of the time. HUGZ always my BOF!!!See you soon!!!
@salonga (27957)
Happy weekend too my friend. I'm glad to see your discussion as I sneak to see what is her at myLot while I'm busy with my job. It seems you are happy with the way things are going! I 'm happy for you!