Finally the winter have come....

@anetteh (3591)
Sweden
It is snowing outside, but not very cold only one degree, but most of all it is bright light outside. Not the darkness as it is this time of the year. I for one don ot like this time of the year at ll. But how, the kids are going to love this. Next week they have the hole week of from school here in Sweden, and it seems for some time that they would have a boring week to look forward to. The reason for this week of is that they are supose to have fun with the winter, skating, skeing and so forth. But without any snow that is not possible. Perhaps, finally we will be able to see the children outside and play. That is really great, they need to spend time outside, not only inside. Happy posting
@Margajoe (4722)
I hope the snow last, and you all have a very nice week! Have fun!
@anetteh (3591)
• Sweden
Well, I do not. I hope it will melt away. But it´s shore god for the children.
@Margajoe (4722)
Okay it can snow for one week, then melt away.
@anetteh (3591)
• Sweden
One ay after I started this discussion, the snow is gone.
@mammamuh (582)
• Sweden
You'll have to live on the right places *lol* I have plenty of snow here and it's very beatyful outside (but cold...) -19C today I hope the "Sportlov" was okay even if there were no snow - here they will have it week 10 as always - it use to be a bit warmer by that time. But they can be outside even if it's not snow! At leat my kids use to be outside all year - I think they are sick of snow some days and would love to play soccer or something outside!
@anetteh (3591)
• Sweden
the "sportlov"came and was gone to soon as my son pointed it out. However, they actually did get some snow and it still lies after a week. Looks like when we longing for spring the weather seems to think we like winter. I am not fond of it at all. I long for sun, warm days and the roads free from anything that can hurt me when I fall down on the slippery roads.
@Ysabel (1202)
hi anetteh, how's everything there now? i am from the Philippines and we don't have snow here. Our weather is different, Summer is fast approaching now and everyone's planning to go to the beach for a swim. Our office might have a team building soon and we are scouting for resorts already .
@anetteh (3591)
• Sweden
We got some snow it the last couple of days, as it should be. But I think it has come a bit late. I could have been without it. I am not a snowman *smile*. Anyway, I can live with it.
@leeloo (1494)
• Portugal
It is weird that in Sweden the winter seems to be so mild, as it seems further down south the winter has been in full force this year, where I live it has been the rainiest winter in 30 years according to one of the news stations and the only place though only a small section of the northern part of the country ever gets snow they have had a few snowfalls this year and snow consistently since November last year in the January they got their first snow storm. England has had some of it's worst snow storms according to the new since the 80's, go figure. It could be worse in the southern hemisphere they are having problems with heat, in a news article I read the other day there is a part in Australia where the temperature has not gone below 35ºC for a whole month. Hope you get lots of snow and have lots of fun.
@anetteh (3591)
• Sweden
The climate have really changed. It shore is noticed all over the world. We normally have snow in late november, but we did spend a green christmas. I for one think the snow could stayed away, no I am not in need for it. the christmas is over and we are suppose to plan for summer holiday soon. But for the children this is a great event. As they have a week of from school.