Keep an eye on this category folks.........

Regina, Saskatchewan
I have started a new category. See the pretty picture?! LOL Just to remind you how hard I will be working to immortalize you all......... I wish I'd thought of this before I wrote One Red Shoe and the other bits for various friends. Like DUH! I'm not stupid but I sure can be slow! LOL So if I disappear from time to time, be afraid, be very afraid. I may be hiding out in this category writing about YOU! ROFL So let's have some fun with this category. Post your gossip, rumors, news and wishes, thanks and appreciation about your friends here. Be kind, name no names, be creative and let's put some fun and positive reinforcement back into the lot. Coming to you shortly.......brownie lady and our own royal mom...... Need I say..........no trolls allowed!!!!
I seriously wish people would say in their discussion what interest category its in you know for us that respond from email notification and cant see the damn interest group until after we post LOL if you talk about me thats fine it wouldnt be the first time someone talked about me and it probably wont be the last i dont care let them talk LOL
• Regina, Saskatchewan
Good point. I'll keep that in mind. So I can talk about ya huh? You sure you wanna give me that leeway? ROFL I only intend to post tributes to friends. I'll leave the mylot gossip soap opera to P1ke. He does commentaries on soaps so well! LOL
I love that story
Well, wonttakelong, y'know what they say; Lets give em sumthin' to talk about, ohhhh, yeah, yeah Oh, I LOVE that song... now it's stuck in my head.
@gabs8513 (48716)
Ok I shall look now oh dear it does not sound good though lol I guess you are in mischief mood join Gissi
• Regina, Saskatchewan
It's going to be fun, no worries if the trolls stay away. And yes, I'm in a mischief mood like Gissi...hope to see him add some fun there! I'm off now to see if there are any brownies in my mail box! lOL
@webeishere (36353)
We all miss Gissi's writings. Buster says, "HOWWWWLLLL" Gissi. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@gabs8513 (48716)
I am sorry Grandpa Bob but I am fed up with People getting them deleted He misses being on here Hugs to you and Give Buster a big Hug from us Gissi will come and write again one Day I promise
@bellaofchaos (11550)
hmmm be kind and no name. When am I ever not kind ? HUH? Well lets see there is one special friend that I would like you to commemorate. The person I would like for you to a commemoration about is spicy, opinionated, up front, and honest no matter if your curled into a fetal position and still has a very kind and good heart. Pssstt a little hint you can slip in the story saturday while me and her are hours away from our puters. :) But I also want to say a personal thanks to you. Because you help keep me sane as much as your name hints there might be sparks of insanity that run around ya. You play a part in my life and a big one at that in helping balancing me.. Thanks my friend. to the fish the wonderful Fish I love your writting style and you thought you are kind, considerate , thoughtful and brilliantly talented.. Don't ever ever doubt yourself love. I feel privaledge just knowing you. To the Nova in the sky with her kinds words and loving thought and gentle ways you are truly a naturing and selfless person. You have touched me with your thoughtfulness and kindness and that will always be in my heart. For the countless others that I haven't been obvious about no matter how big or small your part has been in my life I have been touched to know you all and be with you all. I cannot forget my Jade she is truly a remarkable soul whom I treasure. She will forever be part of my soul. I know this sounds like a good bye but it's not it's a thanks I appriate you all ....
• Regina, Saskatchewan
LOL bella you take the cake! This is a category! Your wonderful response would have made a terrific contribution as a DISCUSSION tribute! I loved it anyway and it's just such a shame that the people you've paid tribute to may not see it!*sob*
• Regina, Saskatchewan
This category probably could have saved you some aggravation not too long ago. I look forward to being entertained with some of your creative fiction, I really DID enjoy the One Red Shoe story and that was before I even knew that sparks was YOU! [i] I heard a rumor that somebody did not like the opinion of somebody else and called them a big poopie head! [/i]
• Regina, Saskatchewan
LOL, all of the above and more! At least you've given me lots to work with..... And yes, DUH! I wish I'd thought of this kind of think sooner. Better late than never though eh? So stay alert ............... your time of imortalization is coming! Too cool. I'm so glad we're on the same side................Higgles.
Speaking of "DUH!", did you know that I created the "DUH!" interest group here at mylot? LOL I should probably sign up for it under my current name.
• Regina, Saskatchewan
No I didn't know that. Pm me the link and I'll put in an entry, and sign up myself. It's not like I never have DUH! moments! ROFL
i seen your discussion and wanted to stop by.i don't know what you are talking about so, i will ask my wife.i see you have gotten a lot of responds just trying the help.
• Regina, Saskatchewan
I appreciate the help Rock. I was trying to get to bed the other night, but I had I think, 2 discussions up at the time and I couldn't get away from the computer and not answer the responses I was getting. So I posted this one to tell people to let me go to bed, and of course no one did! LOL Just a bit of bed time fun.........
• Regina, Saskatchewan
LOL, I think I need to talk to your wife for clarification too...........! I've given you the wrong response for this discussion. I came to it from email and thought it was my discussion called "Stop Answering My Discussions Damn It!" LOL THIS discussion is introducing a new category or interest group where I personally will be posting tributes to my friends and other people are invited to post anything they want here. All good fun and somewhere for friends to gather with other friends that are online at the same time. Saves us jumping from one category to another...........
thanks for telling me. my wife is not filling to good today and is laying down.i know she would have gave me one of them"what is he telling about now looks".
@fwidman (11515)
This should be interesting
• Regina, Saskatchewan
Brownies being served in the first discussion in this category.........get 'em while their hot! LOL
@koalatbs (2230)
Hope I didn't miss the BROWNIES!!! YUM! :)
@fwidman (11515)
You might have to wrestle them away from Sparks!
@TLChimes (4842)
I'm here and will keep an eye out. I too write for my friends. Let me see how this goes for you. Damn trolls... I'll squash any I see.
• Regina, Saskatchewan
Oh Goody a troll squasher! You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO welcome to the lot TL! I look forward to seeing some of YOUR submissions to this category. Your first entry can be about..........drum roll.............ME! ROFL Just kidding, so I hope you have a crazy sense of humor! You're gonna need it around me!
@TLChimes (4842)
Crazy was my middle name until my father changed it to Lee. Silly man thought it would help... only hid my true nature so I could catch others unaware. Always thankful for a warm welcome.
• Regina, Saskatchewan
Now I'm scairt of ya! My hubs name is your middle name. Please tell me you're not related! He's NO fun at all! LOL
@p1kef1sh (45640)
Ooh Goody (not Goodie). A real life soap opera category. As I was advised by a sage Cathedral guide "if you don't know just make something plausible up"!!
• Regina, Saskatchewan
LOL, which is exactly what I did in my first discussion in this category!
@Rosekitty (19441)
• San Marcos, Texas
P1key...Finally Kaleigh and I got to see you read to her Snow White and she wants it read all the time now..you made a 3 yr old very happy..Thank you so much for that! Also you got me hooked on The Secret Life Of Bee's Book..I fianlly got it this past weekend and its so good, I hate to stop to take care of customers when i read it at the store..lol.. You have made us here very happy and don't stop.. XOXOXOXOXO
• Regina, Saskatchewan
Oooooooh Kitty, you've just given me an excellent idea for a tribute entry in this category for the lot's favorite Fish! Thank you!
@Lakota12 (42684)
WEll wonder how long it will work before the trolls stroll in lol
• Regina, Saskatchewan
Well hush yo mouth! LOL..............ooops, there goes one now!
@Lakota12 (42684)
oh oh watch that lol
@thedaddym (1737)
I don't know any one here well enough to spread rumors about them. Well I do know one person pretty well on here, but if I spread rumors about her she would probably be mad, but since she is a saint I couldn't say anything about her anyways. I will just say I think you are all wonderful and I enjoy getting in to discussions with you all.
• Regina, Saskatchewan
LOL, We sure don't want to talk about saints on the lot! The religious group would mutiny! ROFL
@Mechalot (47)
Well, hallo, im newbie on mylot n not yet start a new topic. I'll want to read some interestin topic posted b4 then put them all in a bottle, i'll shake the bottle n the paper that out of bottle is the theme i want to make a topic. Is that a great idea? But my dad said "that's waste ur time. Why u don't try to pull ur mum's hair and make her first action as ur topic. Juz do it so u can help me wake her up".
• Regina, Saskatchewan
Welcome to the lot. You have a great imagination. You should do well here! LOL And, ummmmmmmm, no, I won't be pulling anyone's hair.........well not literally! ROFL
@Rosekitty (19441)
• San Marcos, Texas
I get to be first and spoiled by Sparky..YEA!!!ME!! I can't wait to read all of them since now i know you have a mile to go..lol..unique we are and through your words we will stay!
• Regina, Saskatchewan
LOL Kitty. I'm working on it, I'm working on it. Just trying to decide who's next........though on page one here you gave me a great idea for Mr. Fish.
Hi sparky, I have a friend year here that I appreciate here, she she is sweet and careing and she is my best friend in real life and also she love owls, she has not been very well of late but she is on the mend, can't think of what to say just that she is my best friend in realy life as well as in mylot. Love and hugs. Tamara
• Regina, Saskatchewan
Ah, I do believe I know who you mean! Lucky you........and lucky her to have you! Higgles sweets.
@savypat (20246)
I'm with you, you lead.
• Regina, Saskatchewan
Well alrighty then, here we go........one,two,three, swirl and dip, one,two, three, spin and .................damn, you spun right out the door. LOL You lead next time! ROFL
@Barb42 (4217)
And to think I almost missed this today, having been gone almost all day! There you are up to your mischief again. This is going to be some fun reading! Can't wait for the first installment.
• Regina, Saskatchewan
The first entry has been done. It's an Ode to our RoseKitty, she of the brownies! LOL
@Barb42 (4217)
I read it before going to bed early this morning. GREAT!
• Regina, Saskatchewan
Well if it held up it's appeal ovenight then I guess I did ok! LOL Thanks Barb.
@Darkwing (21588)
Thank you Sparks. At this point in my life, I would like to pay tribute to the lovely, Addysmum, who, in mine and my family's time of need, lifted my spirits high enough to take the correct action in a situation which was going fast downhill. I only knew Addysmum through a few discussions and responses in Mylot, but when she felt I might need a spiritual lift, she was there, in my message box, offering her love and care, in a way I really needed at the time. I hope you read this J, because I really do feel it is mainly YOU, dear friend, who helped us get through that particularly harrowing time and gave us all the strength to do what had to be done, and move forward. I respect you greatly for that, and I hope I can return the kindness someday, in some way. Thanks again, Sparks, and eternal thanks to Addysmum. Long may we walk the path hand in hand. Brightest Blessings on both of you. xx
• Regina, Saskatchewan
Your welcome Darkwing. We have been very lucky some of us in the friends we have well met here and other places.............Blessings to you too and to Addysmum who kept you safe and whole for the rest of us who love you so...
@Darkwing (21588)
Awwww... thank you Sparks, my friend. xx
• Regina, Saskatchewan
@royal52gens (5380)
Trolls!!!?? I have not seen any trolls for a few days. I have seen short people, tall people, skinny and robust people, but no trolls. So you want some gossip, rumors, news and wishes.....huh. Wishes: I wish I had enough money to make all my worries disappear. (waving magic wand) Well, that did not work. Now I wish I had more wishes. News of the day: The sun rose and gave light. Later today it will set. Followed by darkness. This phenomenon is expected to occur all week. Gossip: I heard that Gissi's mum had a blonde moment and forgot to take the handbrake off before trying to move the car. She must have eaten some brownies before she tried to move the car. Rumors: Rumor has it that another batch of special brownies are being baked as we speak and that they will be delivered by Spunky.
• Regina, Saskatchewan
.............on the way out the door to sweet talk Spunky..........see ya!................! lol
@James72 (26829)
OK. I shall keep one eye on this new category and do my best to deal with my ongoing mixed feelings of trepidation, fear and intrigue! Gossip? So ya want gossip???? Hmmmm. I heard from a members brother's cousin's neighbour's cleaning lady, that a certain someone was gonna post a discussion tomorrow. Yep. And apparently they're gonna type out some responses to other people's discussions too! I'm very unsettled at the moment to be honest because this is pretty scary to know that someone is out there doing these things. What the hell is the world coming to???
• Regina, Saskatchewan
If YOU'RE scared, I have no talent for writing at all! LOL And the world's going to hell on a freight train don't ya know! So enjoy the ride dude! ROFL
@webeishere (36353)
Well no idea what group this new one is as I am answering via email. But I'll soon find out. I have to thank my daughter (minnie) here as she talked me into jopining uinder here nearly 3 years ago and I have grown a lot on this site. Thank you Minnie. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
• Regina, Saskatchewan
And Minnie says you're welcome Grandpa Bob! LOL