Marriage is necessary for life

@lak2jai (807)
Mylotters please tell the necessity of marriage life. Some of my friends tell that the marriage is only giving some meaning to our life. Some feel that we are losing all the freedom and tied and unable to live of our own after marriage , hence marriage absolutely hundred percent waste. Please mylotters discuss the pros and cons to benefit the young and energitic mylotters
@raynejasper (2326)
..For me, it's not necessary to get marry if you don't like.. because doing a choice of getting married has a very big responsibility.. There are advantages of being married of course especially when you have your own family.. you have someone to call a family, however, as you said, the freedom won't be the same when you were still single.. That is the advantage of being single.. you can do what you want without consulting other people.. You can go wherever you want because you are free and you don't have anybody to worry about.. Your income is for you alone.. When you have a family, you need to budget your income for the needs of the family.. It is your own choice to make..
@lak2jai (807)
Thanks ofr your comments. Definitely the decision of individuals and they have to take the decision of their own and should not later repend for that
@sanuanu (11238)
It is necessary. I mean in our young age we won't feel that we need a partner in life as we can take care of ourself and are strong enough but once we get old, it would be difficult for us as we would be more or less dependent on others. At that point of time we would require a partner and that partner can be with you as your spouse only!
@lak2jai (807)
Thanks for your comments. You have well said and discussed the pros and cons of the same. I appreciate your response and believe that our beloved other mylotters will also definitely appreciate
@bbsr13 (4198)
Hello! Marriage is a must for every one as it meets the natural needs.Besides, we require a life partner to help at the time of needs,I mean at the old age.all men and women need this in their old age.So marriage is needed for all.thanx.
@blue65packer (11835)
I am 46 and never married! I really doubt I ever will! I am very independent and if I would be married I would be misable! I would of turned into my mother! She was miserable! She tried to be the so called perfect wife! Thanks to that I grew up messed up! It has taken me long time to get were I am today! I feel if I would get married I'd be taking a step back and I refuse to do so!