Can You Make Extra Money On Mylot By Adding Your Blog?

Dont get me wrong,im really not here for the money, i actually enjoy talking to everyone and just the whole mylot thing in general i love. but the extra money is a nice bonus too. I was just wondering if adding my blog would help me make more? I have really not explored mylot beyond the discussions and have only read one or two blogs. i went to the add blog and it asked for my url and all that. can anyone help me on how to do this on account that im easily confused lol!!
@agrim94 (3811)
Dear Ethansmommy06 , well mylot is money making site and if ur blog is about making money or getting people to join some site then i am sure you are probably not going to get any referral at all simply because everyone here is for making money ( well most of us) and nearly everyone has joined nearly all the sites which your blog can ask them to join or do what ever but if ur blog is something totally new which none of us heard b4 then well u can get quite a few hits and referrals too.