How can one little virus do that?

@savypat (20247)
I feel so bad, I know it's just a cold, but I can't breath and my whole body feels like it's full of water and this is the third day. Can you imagine what a baby I'd be if I was really sick. I'm so glad I don't have to live with me. I'm just taking a vacation in my head and every one knows my voice is gone so I don't even have to answer any one.
@ds6413 (2073)
OHHH, sorry you don't feel well. I just got over a really bad cold. I can speak now and breathe too.
@ds6413 (2073)
took about 8 days to recover.
Oh my gosh, that sounds like a really terrible cold. Have you tried all the usual? I guess you just need to visit the doctor. Usually, colds cure themselves in three days. If they don't, then something is wrong. I suggest you take some expert medical advice. Cheers and happy Mylotting
count your lucky stars that its not wooping cough, was in the hospital for christmas thanks to it. hope you feel better soon.
@zandi458 (27952)
It happen to everyone of us from time to time and it is a signal that we have misuse our body by not having enough rest so we are easily attacked by virus. A short visit to the doctor will get you some medication and tuck yourself in bed and you'll be alright in a day or two. Take care.