Yes, I have my pencil back!!!

Pen and Pencil set - The pen's on the top, the pencil's on the bottom
@reinydawn (11649)
Yesterday I got the call I had been waiting for for like 2 or 3 weeks!!! I had taken my Mont Blanc pencil into the pen store to get fixed - the lead was not coming out correctly (well, not at all really). We had to ship the pencil back to Germany so they could repair it. Yesterday I got the call that it was back and ready for me to pick up!! I went out today and got it (and paid my hefty fee for it...). I was so excited to have my pencil back. Now my pen is not lonely :) Notice on the pic that the lead is out just the right length for writing!!!!
@TnWoman (1896)
hello reinydawn wow, that is a really nice pen and pencil set that you have there. how long have you had the pen and pencil set? and gosh on shipping the pencil back to Germany to get it repaired. if you do not mind me asking, how much did it cost you to have your pencil shipped back to German to have it repaired? thanks for sharing. you must use your ink pen and pencil when that you are busy preparing taxes. and i am so glad that you got your pencil back and it is working properly again for ya. take care and have a beautiful evening.
@reinydawn (11649)
Uh, yeah, you musta missed that discussion - it cost $75 to have it repaired, $11 for postage. But I am so glad to have it back! I got the pencil as a graduation gift when I got my accounting degree - 2002. The pen I just got as a combination Christmas/thank you for holding down the fort gift last year. My boss was out of work because of back issues and I was doing all the work by myself for about a month. The do write really nice though!
@Opal26 (17690)
Hey reiny! I'm glad that you got your pencil back! I know how much you must have missed it! It did seem like it was gone for a long time! I hope it enjoyed the trip to Germany! I'm glad you got it back in time for tax season. It sure will be getting quite a workout! I hope it enjoyed it's vacation!
@reinydawn (11649)
I've been using it like crazy all week! It's just too funny how a dumb (expensive) pencil can make all the difference!!!
@tyc415 (5706)
Happy you got your pencil back. I know some said it would be cheaper to just buy a new pencil but it took a lot of hard work for you to earn that pencil.
@reinydawn (11649)
I don't know that I thought if it that way, but you're right. It wasn't easy going back to school as a single mom, with 2 teenage kids, working full time, getting my CPA license, and proving myself at my job... Thanks! I do deserve it :)
@Jouhar (409)
Are you using pencil still?
@reinydawn (11649)
Yes, just about all day long. Being a CPA, I need to make notes in clients files or on their paperwork.
@moondancer (7434)
LOL, I'm glad you finally got your pencil back..enjoy the writing you can now do with it.
@reinydawn (11649)
I really feel kinda stupid because I missed my pencil pretty badly these last couple weeks. I'm so glad I've got it back!!!
@lilaclady (28240)
Gee that must be some pencil, I have never heard of a pencil like this that would be so important, infact i didn't think people used pencils anymore, I know the other day I told someone biro ink doesn't seem to last as long these days...maybe we should all go back to pencils
@reinydawn (11649)
I'm a CPA and I use pencils all day long... Both the pencil and the pen were gifts - from different bosses. They cost a couple hundred dollars a peice, so yes, they are very nice.