Funny experiences and memorable incidents that occur in your School life..

When i am studying my 6th standard i faced a funny experience..That once my friend had scolded me with a bad word.I was angry at that time and i shouted that Man he scolded me with bad word.At that time i said what the bad word he scolded by shouting.The class became calm because i shouted with a bad word that my friended had scolded me..At the time teacher became anger on me and she start beating me not my friend and telling that why u are shouting the bad word loudly..And when i recollect that experience i was laughing now also..i think that all of you have the some funny experiences.let us share here..I have many experiences like this and this is one..happy mylotting..
@lkbooi (16102)
Yeah srisankeerth, the teacher would always scold the student who spoke indecent words in the class. So when we want to complain our classmate saying bad word we must be very careful, if not we would be the wrong person to be punished. Anyway it is an unpleasant feeling to be a scapegoat. I remember when I was in my senior elementary school days. Once we were having our language class during the noon, and the teacher asked sternly and aloud who stole the money away, and I stood up and answered straight away loudly “Not me!” and the whole class burst into laughter then. I blushed at what I had answered sillily. Oh my Gosh! Later on I found out that I was still in my sweet day dream when the teacher finishing the story. She used to ask questions relevant to the content after every story telling. Happy posting and have a nice day.
Yeah u said correct if we spoke any indescent word in class teacher will definitely punish us..But at that time i am kid i don't know..And your experience is very funny..Thank for posting..happy mylotting..
I remember ages ago me and my friend used to exchange notes in maths class. We used to always say stuff like 'did you see the teachers hair today, it's so horrible!' When the teacher looked over in our direction I used to stuff the notes into the back of my maths copy. So one day the teacher announced she was collecting all the copies, and I had about 3 months worth of notes stuffed into the back of my copy. The minute she took up the copy all the notes fell out. She read them ALL!!
ohhhh shut...what a funny experience..in my school i am also do like this once...But there is some violence in that..once my pen had gone..and i checked all the bags of my class and i saw the pen which is similar to me in the hand of our teacher and i said that teacher thet is my pen..and she was shocked and she beated me as she like..this a violence incident which i had faced in school..any way thack fir responding..happy mylotting..