Who should make the first step?

France
From my own experience, I can say that when a girl want a man, she won't hide it really when I see a lot of men being turned down after being flirting in a silly way. So, according to me, the man should wait to get some hints from the woman and then show it back. Whay do you think?
@writersedge (22579)
It works for me! But in some societies, people would think badly of a woman if she isn't careful.
• France
I find it kinda hypocrit for them coz hidden or not, women controls everything to me! Men without women are nothing.
@writersedge (22579)
That's not how those societies work and not how they think, but I agree with you!
@writersedge (22579)
Thank you for best response, I appreciate it! Take care and Happy MYlotting!
@winterose (39921)
traditionally the man makes the first move, what if the man never finds a girl that flits, does that mean he stays alone the rest of his life?
• France
Absolutely, The world has a lot of examples of it!
@gr8life (6253)
Hello Cannonball, I think it doesn't matter who should make the first step. But, I still believe most prefer the man to make the first step. In my case, it was me who made the very first step
• France
When both parts want it, that's nice.
Boys should take first step if they get hints from girl and see gil too shy to propose. if boy has very strong feelings then he should thee it no matter what the consequences
• France
In my case, I would have to consider what's in the lady's head first.