Wich do You prefer?

@anetteh (3591)
Sweden
Happy sunday friends, Which do You prefer, and why?Weekdays - full of obligations. Some have to study, some have to work and most of us have a family to intend to after work and/or studying. Kids are having their interest they have to be droven or picked up from. Weekends - the days where all the stuf you did not have time for during the weekdays. Like grocery shooping for the week. Cleaning the house, play with the children. Or just have some relaxing time for Your self.Since I work fulltime, I prefer the weekends when I am off work. Those two days are the favorite of mine. since I try to do all the needed stuff att home during the weekdays after work, just to have those free weekends days just for me. I do what I like the moste, spend it online.
The weekdays are meant for all the work related to your job and evenings for little homework and enjoying night supper with the family.The sundays are a day of complete relaxation and at times you don't even feel like going out for lunch/dinner leave aside taking short daytime holiday trip.That sums up my weekly routine.
@anetteh (3591)
• Sweden
Just like me, but I include saterday as a relaxing day to
That is probably becoz of five day week you may be having,allowing you a saturday in addition to sunday.
@anetteh (3591)
• Sweden
Well, I work days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Every second weekend I work. And I have one or another weekday of to. But the weekends I am free of, both days are for relaxig and online doings. I work with geratric care fulltime, so I work different days any day. Thats why I need the weekends for my self. Free weekdays goes with online doing, but mostly I have go for dentists, doctors or kids appointments and house hold work. That is how I balance my free time with relaxtime.
I'm mainly a SAHM but I prefer the weekends just so I don't have the fuss of carting the kids back & forth to school especially in winter. Plus I work pt on the weekends so it's my break from the house & kids.
@anetteh (3591)
• Sweden
Happy sunday 3snuggleBunnies, I guess that is the worst, to have to drive kids forth and back every morning. Having weekends of is god to get back that energy. I am so happy that my son now 17 take the bus to his school, my workplace is five minutes from home. So I wonder, in Sweden we have a week of from school the second week in february, just to let the kids play in the winter snow outside...lucky for them they just have some snow last night and it has frozen and now lies like white covering on the ground...now they can make some snowmans and skiing...and other stuff you do in this time of the year. Happy posting.
Well it stinks when I have to take 2 extra kids with and get them all ready to go & play chicken for a parking space ect it's such a PITA. We decided not to let the kids ride the bus til all 3 can go, as I'd still have to bundle everyone up & wait with them @ bus stop anyways so why not just drive them it's 5 min away. We just got rid of alot of snow as a warm front is comming thru and I'm I'm so glad as they said we've had 76 days w/ snow on the ground and I'm so ready for spring. Though they groundhog said on groundhogs day of 6 more weeks of winter... I hope he's wrong. I'll be a better sunday if we were not suffering from the flu.
@anetteh (3591)
• Sweden
As I thought we would be without snow this year, My hopes were invane, We now have got lots of it and it is cold. In two month time we should have spring, and I was longing for that actually.But I just have to adjust it and wait.
@zweeb82 (5716)
Ah, weekends are the best after a hectic week. It's time of relaxation
@anetteh (3591)
• Sweden
yeh, I think so to.