Is Samuel Jackson able to transform between a younger and a older look at will?

@ronnyb (6120)
Jamaica
Maybe its just me but sometimes I get the impression that Samuel is old and then another time he looks much younger.Take for example when he came in the "Die Hard" movie ,he looked rather old to me but I just happened to see him in a more recent movie,"1408" and he looks younger.I suppose thats a mark of a good actor. Is it just me or have you noticed this about Samuel too ?
It's called make-up. It really doesn't have much to do with him as an actor personally... although he is a good actor and can pull off any age he plays.
@ronnyb (6120)
• Jamaica
Yeah I know you are right but he does it so well sometimes I think he has this ability
Well... that means he's good... like I said.
i believe that samuel jackson is one guy who is really of age already. however, if you have noticed that he has appeared to be much younger in a recent movie that you had seen, then that must be the wonders of cosmetics which was applied there. nowadays, it is really difficult to tell the age of an actor/actress by the way they appear in their movies. cosmetics can really do wonders for everyone already.
@ronnyb (6120)
• Jamaica
I know that he is really of age but he jsut seems to age gracefully and has the ability I just mentioned .There are some actors who are quite younger and yet you can see the age showing but somehow not Samuel he just seems to be timeless.I know too that cosmetics can really do wonders for an actor but like I said he seem to be aging well
Yea he seems to change alot. He is a pretty good actor. My favorite movie was Shaft and he acted it quite nicely. Was he in deep blue sea? lol cause he looked so old. Now hes in a movie and looks a lot younger. Lol celebrities can do anything. Make up seems to be the key to youthful appearances lol. Any actor can look old or young. I saw the curious case of benjamin button. It was great and the transformation in it was pretty good. Watch it and you will see.
this curious case of benjamin button must be a really good one, gamingworld. you are the second person who has endorsed this movie here in mylot which i have encountered with. yes, you are right about how good make up artists are, in making the actors and actresses in the entertainment world, look younger or older depending on the demands of the scene to be shot at at hand. i have noticed this in some actors and actresses long ago. i have always known them to be young. yet, they can be old folks towards the end of that same movie. well, there goes the magic of the paintbrush on people's faces. however, only the professionals are capable of doing this.
@faith210 (11233)
Hi ronnyb! I have the same opinion about him too. I have seen him in several of his movies and I did see how he transform himself in an image or a younger and older images. I think it is very effective in doing such kind of transformation especially if the role that he is doing should call for someone who should look older or younger. Take care and have a great day! lovelots..faith
@thezone (9451)
Samuel Jackson does seem to be able to transform himself to ehat ever age the role requires. What ever age character he plays he always delivers both in mood and acting.
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
i haven't noticed. inever go to the movies. i do think he's an awfully good actor.