Have you ever received payment from mylot

@mjanne (251)
China
Dear mylottors, I am a new mylottor. I have not reached the minimum payment until now. So would you please share me your workings on mylot. Have you been paid before? Does mylot paid the mylotors timely and correctly? What is the biggest payment you have ever made? Thank you in advance.
@annjilena (5621)
yes i have recieved about 5 payments from mylot.i don,t have any problems getting my money from my lot.they,re very timely when paying.we can,t discuss the amout it,s againsy poilcy.
@mjanne (251)
Thank you for your reponse and I appreciate it. Because I am a new guy here, so I want to know if it is a scam. Luckly, all you, mylottors told me it is a wonderful site. That helps. And I really don not know it is against the policy, I will avoid such discussions in the future. Happy mylotting.
@chookie1971 (2277)
I had received 2 payments from a previous account. I was expecting my third until my account was set to inactive. Something I don't understand because I have followed the guidelines. But it doesn't worry me, because I can start all over again. I know mylot pays. I enjoy mylot and that is why I have come back.
@bombshell (11266)
mylot pays every month and i spent some of my earnings already.it depends on you.you can select the amount you want to recieve.mine select 15 dollars every pay out.
I have been here almost two years, and have been paid every single time without any problems. Mylot is one of the few programs that actually pays when they say they pay.
Congratulations! Mylot, thank goodness, is a very fair site and they will pay you what they owe you each time and in time. My biggest payout was $18.00, and I usually go over the $10 by a few dollars, I don't know how I will do this month, being that there are only 28 days, though I know I will most likely at least make it to the $10, just not much over, so it will probably be my lowest payout so far, but a payout is a payout! I'll take any payout haha.
@fwangaa (3058)
i haven't receive my first payment. i will receive it next moth 15, i am waiting for it. it is not so many , but i gain the fun from here, and i have made a lot of friend in here. and how to communicate to others.
@masata (408)
I have not received any from mylot. Still long way to go.. hehehe.. But I am enjoying here and not worrying much about the payment. According to the reputation and huge number of reviews, I believe mylot has a good reputation. So, with that knowledge, I am not worrying about the payment. So, happy mylotting and just try to enjoy this site from different perspective (know more friends, discussing something, etc).
@ljbinkop (744)
I am surprised reading this because it seems you have reached the payout amount of $10.00 and you only have 103 responses? Do you have a lot of referrals?