Natural Medicines- Anti cancer -(4)- Wall-Nuts

Wall Nuts - A Walnut looks like a little brain, a left and right hemisphere,
Hello everyone here Ji, Too many people are getting cancer these days. It seems, god first seperated salt water from fresh and made dry-land, planted a garden, created fish and animals, before it processed human-beings. He made and provided all things before we were created. Wall Nuts are another items, if taken Raw, would be more effective then cooked and taken. I would take up one by one, in order not to get exausted soon. We are very slow learners. God left us great clues, as what Food is more useful for which part of our body. God's pharmacy is Amazing. A Walnut looks like a little brain, a left and right hemisphere, upper cerebrums and lower cerebellums. Even the wrinkles or folds on the nut are just like the neo-cortex. We now know walnuts help develop more than three (3) dozen neuron-transmitters for brain function. May God bless You and have graet time.
@Bethany1202 (3432)
I also like the way you describe this one! Walnut looks like a little brain, a left and right hemisphere, upper cerebrums and lower cerebellums. Even the wrinkles or folds on the nut are just like the neo-cortex. Walnuts are high in iron, protein, fiber, and other vitamins, minerals and nutrients as well.
Hello my friend Bethany1202 Ji, So nice of your immediate positive response. I only believe to live in Natural ways, follow natural foods in its natural without making much modification in order to take. I have lot many in my sttore, and wish to share part by part. You are very right in supporting with other varieties as mentioned. may god bless you and have great time.