Does Love knows No Boundaries? or age plays a part?

Singapore
I got a friend of mine aged 27 years old, and he is recently in a relationship with a girl that is aged 17! I know that alot of people say that love knows no boundaries, but i couldn't help thinking that he shouldn't find a partner 10years younger then himself.. I mean the girl is still schooling, and given the different maturity, i was wondering how on earth are they be able to be together. I really cant help thinking that this friend of mine is only lusting over her young body. (ok, this friend of mine isn't really decent in terms of relationship, if you know what i mean) I have a younger sister 10 years younger then me as well, and i know i certainly cant accept if she tells me she got a boyfriend 10 years older then herself. Am i too traditional in my thinking? I still sincerely believes that age do plays a part in relationship. Does love really knows no boundaries?
@cathya (705)
I do believe that love knows no boundaries nor age. To be honest am a relationship right now where me and my partner has 8 years gap, but it doesn't matter for both of us. At first all the people around us seems not to understand our love but we prove to them that what we feel is right and we deserve to be happy. on the case of your friend,we'll who knows, may be they really love each and they're happy being with one another. everybody has benefit of doubts but we have to give others a chance to be happy :)
after hearing from your and annierose comments.. i will support in my friends decision in his relationship.. i cant believe that i changed my thinking in mylot, LOL
@samma00 (342)
I don't think that's right. A 27 year old man shouldn't being dating a 17 year old. She's still a youth, and has a lot of growing up to do. He should be going for someone closer to his own age.
yeah, same thinking.. but well, he rebuked, love knows no boundaries.. i really doesnt know how to talk to him to make him understand.. .
@ShanLhey (165)
Yes, I agree with you. If you love someone, show it. I believed that in love, there's no limitations as long you love each other. "Love is unconditional". Three word that would describe a true love.
seems like you agreed with my friend that find his love 10 yrs younger then him, not with me, i disagreed that.. Thanks for your comments!! :D