What do you choose: roses or tulips?

@jlamela (4909)
I always love tulips because it has rare variety here in our country and besides I think it is more sweet when use in weddings, but others prefer roses. What do you think is the best between the two flowers?
I think roses are a bit overdone; and they are kind of depressing, to tell you the truth. Tulips seem a little "cute"-r and more upbeat. And of course, they come in so many different colors! :)
@Cannonball (3639)
• France
I think both are so beautiful. I would offer roses if my feelings are strong for a girl coz we always say roses are the flowers of love. So maybe tulips just for a date.
@siomaiii (238)
I like tulips better then roses. Roses are so common. Isn't it nice that the guy would make an extra effort to give you rare flowers such as tulips. But what really matters is that it is heartily given and it is coming from your loved one. Sweet!
@Mitraa (3188)
My choice is 'ROSE' and this is with me from my childhood, when we were taught as, "Rose stands for beauty and I stand for duty!" Rose is the royal flower that was brought to my country India by the Moughals during the Moughal period of history. Thanks for this nice posting and have a good day!
Tulips have been my favorite flower now for years and i love them. I want them at my wedding put i also want roses but my favorite will always be tulips. Im not sure it is about tulips but they are different and the colors then come in are gorgeous and i like that. yellow is my favorite color and there yellow is just beautifull. Roses i believe should always be at a wedding but not overdone you can use different types of flowers and not just one.
I like tulips because it's a sign of spring and summer isn't too far in the future. Of course, I like roses because that means that summer is already here. ;-) I like roses that have a strong fragrance. Can you tell I'm sick of winter!! It's snowing again today and I'm not happy about it. My tulips are trying to come up and now they are going to freeze.
@jaymeeliz (506)
Both are beautiful but roses appeal to me more.
@UK_Shree (3604)
I think that both roses and tulips are wonderful. But I like the fact that roses are fragrant. I guess I would go with roses because of their gorgeous smell
@twoey68 (13662)
Definately tulips. I love them and would love to grow them but I can't where we live. Roses would probably be my second favorite. [b]~~AT PEACE WITHIN~~ **STAND STRONG IN YOUR BELIEFS**[/b]