lunar eclipse tonight!!!

are you aware that there's supposed to be a lunar eclipse tonight? it was supposed to have started about 2 hours ago, but it won't be visible until about 2/3 of the penumbra is involved. as i'm not an expert in astronomy and the terms they use, perhaps someone can explain it better than i can. :) but it's supposed to be visible in the philippines in a few more minutes. how about in your country? is it going to be visible on your end? have you seen it yet, are you one of the first countried the eclipse is supposed to be visible in? are you even aware there's going to be an eclipse tonight (and a TOTAL solar eclipse mid-year)?
Hi. i am a native American we believe there is a lot of power given from an eclipse. I hope it brings you good luck.
thanks. hehe. i'm being eaten by mosquitoes as i gaze up at the eclipse. i thinkg the mosquitoes are the ones who have the good luck! :o
i am sure the mosquitoes think you are as sweet as i do.in a father and daughter type way.i am older and very happily married.i was not trying to be fresh with you.
uh, i never said you were being fresh. i simply said the mosquitoes have the good luck instead of me because they are the ones getting a food fest. hmm... i wonder what made you think that i thought you were being fresh.
@aisaellis22 (6449)
Hello doc_alma_jones! Honestly, I am not aware of it. I haven't heard the news lately. Is it visible now? I tried to check the sky the moment I read this one but I can't see any changes there.
yep, catch it, it's still there! don't expect a totally dark shadow that almost makes the moon invisible.instead, expect just a darkening, because it's a penumbral eclipse (it does not involve the darkest part of the shadow). do you know where your north is? find the northern part of the moon - it's there. u can see a darkening of the northern part of the moon right now! i took pictures by adjusting the exposure of my phone camera, then i zoomed in. i have many successful pics, but i still can't paste anything at myLot... go out, look again!
hahaha,,yep I went out and I saw it..thank you so much..it's quiet amazing..thank you for informing me..