Do you lose steam when...

Singapore
Do you lose steam when the payout is always low. Or it's hard to reach the minimum payout? Well, i do. I know of this site that pays very punctually for it's reviews. But recently they have done some changes to their system and i'm being paid less than i was originally. And now, it takes me more effort for me to reach that minimum payout. And honestly, i start to lose interest in it. Because i feel that the input is less than the output. What about you?
@klaudine (3652)
Are you talking about CIAO? LOL... I lost my steam there. I usually lose the steam after I got paid and have to start from 0. I usually lose the steam when I know that there would be another place where I could get paid higher for the same effort. But then again, if I know that the site is really legit, I would come back again though it would not be as often as it was.
nope. Not Ciao. Didn't join them. Was talking about another site. But anyhow, i would still go back IF it was legit and i have been paid before. Which i have like so many times. BUt it's just hard when i have to do "extra" than normal to get the same result. Maybe i'm in one of my moods. Haha
@klaudine (3652)
Oh... LOL. I was being nosey a little. I think it is normal if you feel like you are loosing the mood if you have to work extra for the same earning. Good luck for your earning, hope you would get enough for this month
@vicky30 (4777)
I don't lose steam when the payout is low or its hard to reach the minimum payout.I try to work hard to get to that amount.I try to get help from people who have successfully reached payout.If input is less than output its not worth working on the site.
yea. but when you get paid and then you have to start all over again from 0. haha. i know. i know. i'm whiny.
@gowriter (104)
I don't spend too much time on these low paying GPT sites except to chit-chat. It's not worth the money. It won't pay the bills. If you are interested in a program that pays in dollars, please see my profile.
• Japan
Well we all want to get paid. However i think a lot of sites are going to change the way they payout. Times are hard and the money is not flowing like it once did but it will get better at some point just keep your head up and it will be okay.
@rtslvtwy (1088)
I think most sites will have minimum payout and usually it takes lots of hard work to achieve it. If it is easy to achieve, then they will be many rich people all over the world and just make money on the internet. So, think positively and don't be discourage. Focus only on 1 or 2 money making source on the internet and make you you do them so well that you get paid everytime.