How long?

For all you that have been with mylot for a while. How long did it take you to earn your minimum payout? And what did you do to speed up the process? Thanks a whole bunch. I haven't been here very long and so far have like 35 cents and I don't think I am ever going to reach payout. I guess i'm just needing some positive stories to get me motivated! Thanks and happy mylotting!!
You usually need 35 cents daily in order to get to the minimum payout, a little less depending on how many days are in the month. You just have to set goals for yourself when it comes to responses, etc. When you set goals it tends to be easier since you have direct motivation. For myself, if took a month, and my payout was a little over $18, so I was lucky, it was also the summer, so I had a lot more time to myself to fulfill all of my posting "needs" to get to payout and a bit beyond it. Now that it is not summer, I make maybe a dollar or two over the minimum payout, but this month only has 28 days, so I will just barely make it to payout probably haha. We will see, though I will definitely force myself to make it haha.
Thanks for your response. Sounds like you are making it great. I am hoping to do so myself, a little extra cash would be nice. I am going to try some goal setting and see how it works for me. Again, thanks and happy mylotting!