Free Cable for 30 days!

@marciascott (25555)
I got free Cable for 30 days, I have basic cable, but I got a lot of other stations. After the 30 days I don't want it. but I better to remember to cancel after 30 days. because I will be charged for it. so I better watch out for that day, Feb.16th. I don't know i MIGHT KEEP IT? WHAT DO YOU THINK? i REALLY DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO WATCH T.V. tHEY HAVE A PROMOTION GOING ON. yOU DO GET MUCH MORE STATIONS, i HEAR YOU CAN CUT DOWN UP YOUR CABLE BILL IF YOU GET CABLE ON YOUR TV. hOW DOES IT GO? hAVE YOU HEAR OF THIS?
@naka75 (797)
Hi there, if you don't have enough time on hand to watch TV programmes, then it's better for you not to subscribe to cable. On the other hand, if you decided to try out the cable, then you'd have to set yourself some free (and away from Mylotting) to catch the shows. I think ultimately you've to decide which one has more value in the end. A 30-day free promotion is a marketing technique by the cable company, it's not too short or too long a period, so the customer could have easily forgotten to cancel the trial on the last day (like you said, being too busy or don't have the time), and it's a good reason for the company to continue with the normal subscription and bill you for the month. In my city, the cable company gives up to 4 months of free cable for new subscribers, and they bill according to the packages (entertainment, movie, sports, documentaries) and any additional channels you subscribed. For me, I'm quite happy with the free channels so I do not subscribe to cable.
@marciascott (25555)
That is great 4 months Free cable. I don't have the time really. I have 3 more days to decide. really it is just an extra bill. thanks for your input. Have a nice day!
Ypu said " i HEAR YOU CAN CUT DOWN UP YOUR CABLE BILL IF YOU GET CABLE ON YOUR TV. hOW DOES IT GO? hAVE YOU HEAR OF THIS?" I am sorry but I do not understand what you are trying to ask. However if you have cable you will not have to worry about getting a converter box to watch TV when they switch to digital transmission. It was supposed to be next week but I think they have changed the date
@marciascott (25555)
Yes, I seen it advertized on the T.V. June sometime. Anyway I seen something on T.V, where this couple save on their cable bill by promgraming the cable on their computer, I wish I had a of got the website. Anyway I will keep my basic cable.
@riyasam (16578)
if you donot watch much of t,v,then it would be advisible not to susbcribe to it.it will costelectricity also ,if you keep the television switched on. happy posting.
@naka75 (797)
Yes it's true television eats up lots of electricity. It's a double whammy for the pockets.