Healthy?

@Lore2009 (7388)
What do you do for yourself to keep healthy? I try to think about what I'm eating before I eat and I try to exercise as much as I can everyday. Do you go see your doctors annually or do you not even have one?
@savypat (20245)
We are careful with diet and exercise but the main thing we do is stay away from crowds, we go to market early, we go to early show and always wash our hands back in the car.
@Lore2009 (7388)
After I lessened my time going out, I haven't gotten sick in a long time. The ultimate cause of colds, etc... are other people, unfortunately! Thanks for sharing!
@ljbinkop (744)
To saty healthy, I eat very low carb foods and I exercise four or five times a week. I find it makes me feel better, I keep my wieght where I want it (but I don't own a scale) and I havn't been to a doctor in over a year! I think if you eat healthy it all starts ther, and you build up immunities to fight off all those germs especially this time of year.
@Lore2009 (7388)
Yes, they say "you are what you eat"! That's good to hear that you are exercising too. We all really lack it now. Thanks for your input!
@LaurenInLA (2272)
I go to the Doctor for my annual check up and I try to eat right most of the time. I read food labels and check the fat, sugar and sodium content of things that I buy. I try not to eat a lot of processed foods. I exercise every day. I bought a pedometer a year ago and I walk a minimum of 10,000 steps every day. I've always had a weight problem but I went on a serious diet in January and I've lost 12 lbs so far. I take vitamins and supplements as well.
@Lore2009 (7388)
That's good that you keep track of your body. A lot of people don't do it enough. Good luck on your diet!