Do you Still make Money Starting New Discussions??

@stacy624 (2777)
I haven't been on in a while and was wondering if you still make some change starting discussions? Do you perfer to respond or start your own discussion and why? Happy Posting Stacy
@ljbinkop (744)
I've only been here a little while, but I only post dicussions once or twice a day, and respond to as many other posts a day as I can that I find interesting. It does take more time to support a discussion, but depending on your timing, it can be a fun way to pass time and make money. I guess you get paid small amounts for everything around here, so it seems to make sense just to find your nitch and go for it. There certainly enough things here to talk about! Thanks for the post!
@stacy624 (2777)
This is what I'm finding a little hard. As soon as the kids come home Bang its all over until later in the evening.....I find right now I can't be a support to anyone and I guess its because I'm dealing with so much right now. That's the reason for all my posts but this is day 2 and things are starting to be back to the brighter side =) Thank you so much for your response Stacy
@muru1950 (964)
Hi stacy I prefer to respond than starting a new discussion. To respond I don't need to spend much time.I just go throgh the top discussions or the discussions started by my friends.When I feel,I can write few sentences,I just respond to that discussion.This way I can respond to many discussions and increase my posting score.So I can reach that 500 milestone and enjoy the cut and paste feature. To start a discussions,I should have an idea. Then that should not be a already discussed topic.Then I should find a relevant photo to attach with it.After all these when you post,your posting number doesn't increase.And you have to read all responses,grate them and give your comments. The earning algorithm is not known.Perhaps if our discussion earns more,then I will consider starting more discussions. Happy mylotting
@stacy624 (2777)
Thank you so much for responding.....I find for me I like to start them I guess becuase of all the support from you all I have truly learned sooo much. Thank you again and wish you all the best in posting you did a Great job here =) Stacy
@jambi462 (4599)
Yeah you still make some change for starting discussions and I think you get change for every response you get and for every response you give. I think you also get change for posting images and for commenting back to the responses of your discussion but don't quote me on this.
@stacy624 (2777)
Thank you for the help I wasn't to sure but now looking at the $ I just made .38 lol ......They use to pay out 1st thing in the morning well about a year ago anyways =) Thank you again and Happy Posting Stacy