give it time before you judge!

@carl76 (123)
although i totally disagree with men hitting women,i feel that the world is jumping on the band-wagon here,do YOU actually know what happened with chris + rihanna,NO,so lets not all become scaremongers and gossips
"Brown turned himself into Los Angeles authorities Sunday night for allegedly assaulting a woman." http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/WinterConcert/story?id=6844577&page=1 HE TURNED HIMSELF IN.... nothing more to say on this issue
@carl76 (123)
my point still stands that as much as i dont agree with what he's accused of,you dont know them personally so how do you have a right to an opinion?its good to air your views but without all the knowledge you are just gossiping
He is NOT just accused of it. He turned himself in what more is there to say? Oh she hit him too? Yea ok you may not agree with what he did but it sounds to me like your trying to justify his actions.
@carl76 (123)
far from it,i just hate the whole judge before you know society thats occuring,if he did ewhat they claim then he should get severe punishment if not he's already lost credability through discussions like this
@kezabelle (2985)
Ah right so as long as we know all the facts and he had a good reason for it then its ok he hit her? No matter what it is not right for anyone to hit anyone else, i dont see that it matters why he did it it shouldnt have happened and even say if the woman hit out first that doesnt make it right for the man to hit back it just makes them both totally wrong!
@carl76 (123)
i dont for one second agree with what he apparently did,my point is just that unless you know them personally,its all hearsay and gossip and therefore pointless,thanks
If Chris is charged with assault, then it is no longer hearsay. In the legal system if it's on paper it becomes fact. It means he is admitting that it happened if he pleads guilty. As for it being pointless. I disagree. These people are being looked up to as idols and they should be made an example of.
@MoonGypsy (4613)
here here. i totatly agree with you. he should be scrutinzed especially since he is a celebrity. he is looked up to by a fan base that is mostly pre-teens!!
to me I dont believe a man should hit a woman unless a woman puts it on herself. Such as hitting him first. Then it still may not be right to many of you but to me then it would be just as much her fault as his own. We do not know why they were fighting or what they were fighting about so I do see where you are comming from about the hearsay gossip stuff. I do not justify what he did either but have a strong opinion about men hitting woman or woman hitting me etc.
im sorry I meant shouldnt
I agree totally with you. People would not want themselves in this place. No one has the right to judge him period. He is human just as we all are. He maybe or is wrong. But right now who really knows. Thanks for speaking up on this. I have been beat by a man before. There are two sides to every story.
@carl76 (123)
i'm sorry to hear that,i just cant help thinking that without fair trial nobody's guilty and i admire your courage,take care and all the best to you,carl
i'm waiting in tell rihanna takes the staned i want to see her side of the story.
@truartiss (386)
It's not really all gossip anymore as it was the night it happened. Today, soo much information came out about what happened that night. Yes, people say she was very controlling of him and was very jealous. But it's more about the principle of the matter. The fact that he's a guy(with a black belt in martial arts) and shes a girl that upsets alot of people. So yea regardless of who,what,when,where, and why, it's unacceptable to hit a girl.