Are those REAL??

@II2aTee (2560)
The other night a friend of mine was visiting and I commented on how nice she looked in her outfit. Now, this particular friend of mine has very large, full breasts. The kind some women pay money to get. I'm gay so she knows I'm not sexually attracted to her, but we joke about her huge boobs all the time. (Sometimes I ask her if I can rest my drink on them). The shirt she was wearing was kinda revealing and I imagine most straught guys would be attracted to the abundant cleavage that it revealed. I told her "Your boobs look great - it looks like you've had a boob job." Well, she got offended and smacked me LOL. So ladies - answer me this. Would you be offended if someone said you look like you've had a boob job? Or would you take it as a compliment?
@EvrWonder (3577)
Womanly Assets - Do Busty Woman Have More Fun?
I don't think I would be offended if anyone told me that my boobs looked great! Quite the contrary, as I would likely give thanks for the compliment. If someone told me that I look like I have had a boob job, I would probably not thank them but would ask why they assumed that? I would be expecting a straight up answer. Would I be offended? Not at all but I would be curious as to what gave them that impression, for sure. If they responded that it was because my boobs looked great, I would then thank them but also ask them if my boobs looked fake. At the very least I may become self conscious but not offended, no.
@II2aTee (2560)
Hmm.. I never thought of that. I guess if she thought I meant it looks like she got a bad $300 boob job from Tiawana... I could see that as an insult. But I really did mean it with good intent... it looked like she got one of those GOOD boob jobs hahaha!
@EvrWonder (3577)
Lol. I understood that your comment was for all good and that you were admiring how great her boobs looked. Blessed those who are all natural and look so good that they could be fake. I have seen $4000 boob jobs that looked terrible. None the less, I got your intent. Lucky girl your friend is! Especially to have a nice friend like you, that gives good comments too boot. Cheers.
@xbrendax (2668)
No I would not have been offended nor would I have slapped you, (I don't slap any one especially not my friends)! I do however at times get a little annoyed when someone says something about my boobs because that's all I ever hear! Mine are 46DD and I HATE them and wish I could have them made much smaller. The one thing about me is that people sure notice my boobs and are constantly making comments about them! Hell, I can't even drown because of my boobs! I don't know how to swim but that doesn't matter because when I jump into the water, my boobs float up behind my arms and act just like water wings, the kind kids use! In the water, I can't seem to keep them in anything! No matter what I am wearing, they always float out of it! I even tried duct tape once but after a few minutes in the water, the tape came un-stuck!
@Tianna2 (1274)
I would take a statment like that as a compliment but I can understand how someone thats easily offended might not care to hear something like that. I would appreciate the comment myself. Hugs, Tianna
@apples99 (6564)
I would have taken it as complement, because you were all just hanging out and talking together so I dont think I would have taken what you said that seriously you were just kidding around and stuff, so it wouldnt have bothered me.
@minnie_98214 (10574)
I would be flattered after three kids they are less then perfect now so a compliment would be great. But i am one who if given the money would get a boob job.
@jureathome (5363)
remarks from a friend, I would just laugh it out. Perhaps, your friend wasn't in a very good mood that time. I can't take it as a compliment, though, because it would just mean that my boobs look smaller before today. But, neither would I freak out and smack you. Afterall, you've been exchanging boob jokes before.
@Elixiress (3893)
I think it depends on how it was intended. "Have you had a boob job?" could mean: 1) You have big boobs 2) Your boobs are not saggy Which if they were intended like this I wouldn't mind. But if someone said it as in 3) They look fake and stuck on Then I would not be happy. Maybe she has had a boob job and you touched a raw nerve, because she does not want people to know?
@olivemai (4738)
I would not get offended! I got mine the natural way. The way to tell is if the woman has a small body and looks like she is about to tip over!
@22angel22 (451)
compliment, but I'm getting a boob job in 4 weeks so, I guess it'll be the truth.. haha
@mimico (3619)
I'd find it offended! Coz getting a boob job would mean that I wasn't born gifted and had to do something about it right? All women want to feel perfect. But some women who are open about the procedures they've been through would appreciate it I guess coz then at least they know that they're getting their money's worth. I think it's best to just tell your friend/s that they have a nice rack, rather than saying "boob job."
I would have to take it as one of those backhanded compliments it would all depend on who said it. if it were a freind I would take it as a compliment and not worry but if a stranger said they better know how to run fast or dodge flying objects LOL my boobs are rather large and they are 100% all natural
@tasha19 (254)
i would take it as a compliment but if you were a total stranger and you walked up to me and told me that then i would be offended but if you were someone i havent seen in a long time then i wouldnt get mad
@mikeysmom (2094)
i don't really know to be honest. i guess the kind of people who get these procedures done and that are really vain want people to notice and crave attention. so perhaps she did not get them done and that is why she was offended? i am just guessing here. usually people who are vain and get all kinds of enhancements care what people think of their looks.