I have not had a hot pocket in years

Do to needing to spread my food spending. I bought 4 boxes on sale at pathmark. Wow what is the world coming to? Granted it has cheese and meat. Golly is this what we will be eating in place of meals?
@di1159 (1580)
LOL, I agree with you 110%! Even though my daughter loves them! She likes the Mexican flavor ones. I think they are nasty and even hat to prepare them!
I just had the cheeseburger one. It was ok for a struggling meal. LOL Your so funny.
@peavey (16627)
That's funny, I just bought a couple yesterday and had one for dinner last night. I hadn't had them in quite awhile and had the same reaction as you - good grief, is this food?? What happened to them?
I have noticed my daughter has not even had one yet. Thanks for the laugh
@peavey (16627)
Thanks for "best response." :)
@lilybug (21148)
I buy the Tony's brand ones sometimes. They are cheaper than the Hot Pockets brand. They go on sale for 8/$10 sometimes. I don't eat them as meals, but more as a snack. My son loves them and he would eat them all the time if I let him. I hope things get better for you soon and you have money to buy more nutritious foods.
I am hoping the same thing. Thanks
@Polly1 (12649)
I almost bought some hot pockets today at the store, but then decide to keep going. I haven't had them in years neither. They had been on sale to and I was trying to keep my spending down.
@albert2412 (1782)
I do like Hotpockets. I would buy them, but they put so much salt on them that it bothers my heart and makes me sick. Also, I think that the msg that they use makes me sick also. Why do they think that it is ok to put all of the salt and msg on Hotpockets just to try and sell them?
@breezie (1249)
We don't have the actual Hot Pockets brand here in Canada that I have seen , but we do have something similar called Hot Stuffs. They are aweful, just the though of them makes me gag. Once I tried a chicken ceasar one and it had lettuce in it, hot microwaved lettuce. How gross is that. My son however is in love with them, especially the ham and cheese ones. They are on sale this week for $1 a box , so I may pick him up one box, but that is it. I can't believe he will even eat them. My daughter and boyfriend refuse to touch them too.
They are definately not my favorite meals but I have too purchased one lately. I guess that if we are looking to buy stock then we should look to gross and cheap food. It looks like a lot of us are going that way. Atleast we are all in this together.
@chrislotz (8203)
I tried hot pockets for the first time, about a month ago. I hated it. I tried three different kinds and I hated them all. My daughter likes them so we always have some in the freezer but I hadn't tried one before. I much rather have a pizza pop although those aren't all that great either. But I can eat it without gagging like with hot pockets. I really don't know how my daughter or anyone can say they are good. They taste like they have soured to me. Like the meat is bad. But they all tasted like that, one from all three boxes so it has to just be the way they are. All three boxes couldn't have been bad! Alrighty then, talk to you later my friend, Have a good mylotting day, Chris
I have never been a big fan of hot pockets. My mom would buy them for my sister and I when we were younger so if she was late coming home, or feeling sick when she got home (it was the beginning of a long illness for her, but at the time she was still working) we could just put them in the microwave and instant dinner. Which was find with my sister. My sister still loves them now that she is 30, married, and can afford much better food options. I however have to be very hungry to eat one.