What do you do when it snows

@savypat (20246)
It's snowing big time here on the West Cost, I've got my hot chocolate and a fire in the fireplace, it's going to be a very cold night. What do you do when it snows?
@megumiart (3781)
It depends what kind of snow it is. :) If it's powdery snow, I might go out and play in it with my dog, or shovel it off the walkways. If its wet slushy snow, then I'll just stay inside. I absolutely detest wet snow; it's slippery, messy and mixes into icy mud. xD
@caver1 (1765)
A fire would be nice when it is snowing, but we don't always have the wood handy. Love hot chocolate, even without the snow. If we get a good snow and are staying in from work and school I like to start a puzzle, everyone works together to finish it. We'll also watch some dvd's and pop popcorn. Enjoy your snow!
@fwidman (11515)
It snowed here for a little bit yesterday, but then the desert sun came up and that was that! Just watched it fall outside my window. Not that big of a scare here, although 65 miles away in Los Angeles, people were freaked out by the silly weather Yep, looks like it's going to be rather cool here on the West Coast for a few more days. Stay warm
@CJay77 (4441)
I haven't seen snow and I would love to one day. To be honest I'm not sure what am I going to do, the first time I see snow, maybe play with it for few minutes and enjoy the freezing moment, lol. Its get pretty cold here in Egypt and I do enjoy having soup or hot tea when time like this.
@savypat (20246)
I hope you travel first before you see snow, if you start to see snow where you live we'll all be in trouble. ICE AGE
@redhotpogo (4422)
well I have to work, so I do whatever I can to prepare. If I know its going to snow I get the icescraper and a brush ready for the car, as well as a shovel. pour some salt and sand on the ground to keep the snow from sticking so its easier to remove, or cover the car if I can. If I don't have anywhere to go then....well let it snow. Turn up the heat, grab some hot chocolate, and make some smores.
thank you thank you! you love me! you really love me!
@riyasam (16574)
it does not snow at our place but it does get very cold here,at that time i sit with a blanket to cuddle,a book to read,a hot of soup and some snacks. happy posting.
@jakill (835)
The snow's all gone here now. We had rainstorms and with the melting snow it turned some of our roads into rivers. I only go out if I have to when it snows, but I do like taking photos of the garden and surrounds from our bedroom windows. I posted one on my blog last week.
@Opal26 (17690)
Hey pat! I love to watch it snow! I like to look out the window and watch the snow falling! It is so pretty to watch it coming down and covering everything making a big white fluffy blanket! I like to have a cup of hot chocolate too! But, I don't have a fireplace! I wish I did! The bad part is when the snow stops and you have to deal with the mess it leaves!
@lilybug (21148)
It was about 60 here today. I am glad. I am getting sick of cold weather. When it snows around here I usually stay at home and only go out when it is really necessary. Stay warm!
@iansheila (175)
honestly, its really my first time to experience snow this february. im on vacation here in England, and im from Philippines. so as my sister said its snowing, i grab my coat and go outside directly and play.. i even tasted it, hahaha. i also let my sister take photos of me with the snow so that i will have remembrance and so that i can show my friends and relatives that i played in the snow. its really an unforgetable experience. :)
@Lore2009 (7388)
I have never seen snow fall in my life. That is one of my goals.
@iansheila (175)
this february is my first time to experience snow.. im from philippines and i have been here in England last december for a vacation. got really excited about it, got my coat directly and play outside. i dont care what other people would say as long as im happy, i even taste it, hehehe. i also let my sister take many picture of me with the snow so that i can show it to my friends way back in philippines. its really an unforgetable experience.
@gohan2091 (544)
I don't do anything different than I do normally when it snows. I do like the snow though, I like how the woodland area around my house looks during snow.
@pergammano (7755)
Hi...savypat, just noticed that you said "snowing on the West Coast"...and that's where I live...it started with a raucous hail storm at 4:30 this a.m. that reverted to snow...has been snowing all day, but NOT a great accumulation! But, it's that wet, yucky stuff, slippery as all get out...so makes one home-bound, and I shud be doing a million things, but a great big dose of lethargy has set in! So am vascillating between picking up the book that's on the go..knitting...OR? Hot chocolate sounds great, and the fire is going...good plan!