Hospital tape...

Have you ever had a roll of this tape? have you ever used it around the house? Well my sister hems her pants with this tape. My mother uses it for almost everything. From fixing a tear on fabric to fixing a tear in her coat. This tape works wonders around the house. The next time your faced with a roll of this tape. Think of some ways to use it around your home. The tape is water proof so it's great on clothing.
@jd107nette (1456)
cool... I've been using that tape since I work in the hospital but I haven't thought it's that useful.. hehehehe
Yes your lucky to have the chance to get some.
Well i am pretty much in love with duct tape. I could use it for just about ANYTHING! I like to use it just to add color on my bed or posters, but the best is making wallets and purses. They are really cute, durable, and inexpensive. I've even make a duct tape skirt! it was really cool and i wore it with leggings to school! So trust me, i know how useful tape is :)
I have never even used it out side of the first aid kit. I guess next time I will have to think more of it. Thanks for the great tip.