Did you ever get a piercing that you regretted later on in life?

Have you ever gotten a piercing that you later regretted? What piercing was it & how did it (negatively) affect your life? I personally regret getting my monroe pierced, as it later got infected, and I've had a scar ever since (although it's barely noticable, I still see it every time I look in the mirror!) What about you?
I had my belly button pierced when I was 18, but it kept getting caught on my clothes and ripping out, so after a year I took it out. Now I have a hole in my stomach, it never healed, but I don't really regret it. It's who I was at that point in my life, and that won't change. It's the same to me as the scar on my knee from falling off my bike. Who I was makes me who I am today. :D
Very meaninful answer :) I also had that happen to me. I "secretly" pierced my belly-button by myself, and I was on the volleyball team (where they absolutely PROHIBITED any piercings) and so I was trying to "hide it". Stupidly, when I was spiking, it got caught on the net. Lots & lots of blood. Somehow it never left a scar, though, and healed up pretty nicely. Plus, the nice thing about having a scar on your belly-button is that it's not going to be anything people notice (unless you enjoy running around in midrif shirts!) But I appreciate the answer. =)
Awww, I can almost feel it!! Yeah, mine got caught on everything!! I'd go to stand up and end up walking around half bent over because it was caught in my belt, lol!! :D I actually want my eyebrow pierced (with a bar, I have learned my lesson with rings, lol!!) but my job won't allow it :(
@diillu (5128)
Well, there's not a piercing that I regretted but I have a tattoo that I kind of regret. At the beginning I kind of liked it but later on I was kind of fed up with the design and these days it's not that I don't like it and I want to remove it but it's like if it could be little better than what it is now. Accept that I like all the other tattoos.
You could always go into the parlor and have them fix it up (fix up the color or add things onto it). It's pretty pricey, but it would be worth it if you can get self-satisfaction out of it. Thanks for the response! :)
@Canellita (12058)
I only have piercing in my ears and in my nose and I have never considered getting them anywhere else. The idea just doesn't appeal to me. I would like to have a fake one for my navel though :-)