Anyone watching Celebrity Rehab:Sober House?

@jovimom (1576)
I've watched from the beginning. What do you think of it so far? I can't believe Steven is the troublemaker, I thought it would be Shifty. But looks like this week Shifty is causing problems, so I guess they're taking turns Andy is funny, I never realized he wasn't really gay til this show! I don't care much for the "housemother", she seems a little snooty. Just wondering if anyone else is keeping up on this show
@megumiart (3782)
I love Celebrity Rehab and Sober house. :) Dr. Drew is a hero to me. I think the housemother, Jen, comes off a little snobby because she has to take so much crap from the sobering addicts. I like all the house members, but I really hate Mary Carey's boyfriend. He's so cocky and show-offy, it gets on my nerves soooo much.
@jovimom (1576)
You're probably right about Jen. Yes I can't stand Mary's boyfriend either. He is just such a jerk and is not helping her to stay sober or sane for that matter. She needs to tell him to get lost!
@tasha19 (254)
i love that show im suprised to about steven i didnt think that he was gonna be the trouble maker i thought it would be shifty too but i think the only one thats really gonna stay sober and is really serious about rehab is rodney king i think all the other ones arent gonna make it
@jovimom (1576)
I'm thinking that too, he seems to be the only one taking it seriously, not going out partying and stuff
@Ravenladyj (22992)
I havent watched it but have wanted too..I didnt watch the end of Celeb Rehab season either oddly enough...I hsould be able to watch the S.House eps on the On Demand though which I think I'll do this weekend...