scrubing and face pack

Bangalore, India
When do you do your scrubing and face pack? do you use natural things for scrubing and face pack or you prefer cosmetics available ready at stores. Share your opinions with me.
@my125125 (822)
Hi chaitra, I do use scrubing and face pack that I buy from stores, and is natural ingredient. I seldom do the scrubing myself, sometimes I feel lazy. So I usually buy it from the store.
• Bangalore, India
Hi I too feel lazy sometimes but I wont try the ready made once I am scared if my skin is alergic to it. Happy myloting.
I usually use readily available products in the market but I will pick for those organic or more natural ones. Sometimes I do mix things at home and play with the natural ingredients but I need to have a bit of time to do that, if I don't want to bother, I would just use those face packs I buy.
• Bangalore, India
Hi thanks for response. Happy myloting.
well i usually buy them and it is pretty good. well ithnk one must do the scrubbing and facial often. tht really helps in keeping a healthy skin. scrubbing removes the dirty cells and facial makes the skin smooth and clear. its really refreshing after a facial. i use it very often and i find it very good.
• Bangalore, India
Hi thanks for sharing happy myloting.
@eagle_f15 (2054)
Hi...I do my won home facial spa at least twice a week because I go on the road on a motorbike a lot. The scrub, mask, toner, cleanse I use is from the Tupperware Brand BeautiControl range. The ingredients are made from botanicals which means its all natural. It's great to give my face a scrub twice a week I feel very fresh after that.
• Bangalore, India
Hi thanks for sharing your opinion.Happy myloting.