Do you hate people talking BIG on bus ?

@tudors (1556)
China
Hey, I'm a commuter and everyday I have to face those idiot people who keep talking loudly and continuously on the phone on bus. The worst of it is that when these people answer the phone, they tend to boast ! Such as on which day they take a taxi to somewhere, or they go to certain places, buy or intend to buy a new boots and so forth. I must say these people are all idiot, no exception ! If they were rich, they were somebody, there's no need to do that. But if not, it's useless to talk big ! Boasting and keep talking loudly on the phone on buses is only aiming to tell people around them how poor they are ! Poor in income, poor in mind poor value, poor standard of life.
@srganesh (6348)
We have to learn to tolerate such people.They are not only found in buses,but in parks,beaches and on the streets even.They never give a damn to the surroundings and not even care where they were.Simply go on talking as if they were in their home.It is bad to practice and it is high time, a basic phone manners shall be imposed by the service providers.
@tudors (1556)
bravo ! shorten to the point. best response I think. I love you saying basic phone manners shall be imposed. thanks.
@delkar (1716)
well, to be honet i hate them too, but i must say that i`m talking maybe too low,but my partner it`s hearing me. So, maybe they have some problems with hearing, and they think (involuntary) that if they speak lauder, they will be heared better. Thant`s happening, but i know that there are just a few from that category. So, i still hate thouse that are talking too loud. I must say, that i`ve saw a post here, that was saying that they are saying loud their number.. I must say, that i make that some thimes, but not loud. I do that when i girl it`s looking at me, for a long time . I say my number or my id, at the phone, but not lauger, because maybe she`s interested on me, and she don`t know how she can take my number or id. Sometimes it really works.
@vicky30 (4777)
Yes i hate people who talk big in the bus.If their voices are loud it is very irritating.They talk their personal things.They also tell their numbers bravely in public places which is not safe.Some people shout on the phone.Which is not good for other people to listen.