What kind of life do u live???

Hey there... I wanted to know that is it just me or some others too who ive an unorganised life......i mean a random one... Let me tell you what kind of life i am talking about....for me there is no time to when i sleep or wake up.....today i woke up at 2:00 pm.....and sometimes i dont even brush my teeth.....no studies whatsoever.....watching movies all day and then playing soccer in the evening for hours regularly....then back home for dinner....and sleep finally.....and you know what sometimes i even sleep with my shoes on.... What do you think about this....and do u live a similar kind of life??
The kind of life a person lives depends on age and lifestyle. In my case, I'm working and taking Masters (I stop for a little while though). I only work 4 hours in a day daily. Not much of work. And no school for me for now unlike last year. Weekends would be a very relaxing time for me, because I become a bum. I stay home or sometimes hang out with friends and my family. Even though for now, life for me can be a little lie low, I still want to do more productive with my time. I'm planning to take a On-the-job training in a hotel for a month in March. And by that time I'll be all busy and I think would have less time to do myLotting (and so I'm making most of my time now). In your case, I'm guessing you are a student or maybe just finished schooling. But whatever, as long as you enjoy what you do, then that's the thing that you can say it's the life that you want to live by.
hell yeah i enjoy the life that i live.....and i guess you like the way you live.....trying to be more n more productive every moment....cool
@aisaellis22 (6449)
Hello twistdbrainz! We have different lives. Everyday I wake up in the morning and I go to the bathroom immediately to take a bath. Afterwards, I will clean my room. After cleaning my room, we ate for breakfast and afterwards, I sit in front of the computer and do mylotting and will only stop for lunch and some necessary things to do.
wow....you're so unlike me in this regard.... me Mr. Unorganised and you Mrs. Organised
@syankee525 (6294)
i live a life of being honet to everyone, i also live a life being respectful to everyone i meet, i live a life of love for my family and few close friends i have. i live as a caring and helpful person i try to live my life as god would want me too. but i also live a life of pain that is none stop and being tired. but i don't allow this to take over who i am
hmmmm....cool man.....i guess everone is not like me
@tudors (1556)
I lead a simple life, as a whole, quite happy. I'm very dependent on my parents, but most people do in China even they are married or even they have kids. Happy thing is I'm independent financially. Getting the highest payment in my company though not very much. Working and studying make my schedule full. Never feel bored since I have so many things and hobbies to attend to.
Welll....u might surely be happy in your simple life....good enough for you....but i cannot even think of any other life.....not because i am enjoying this life.....but because i dont do the thinking part....i cannot stress my brain so much...lol