How much money do you need to be happy?

@sharay (2778)
everyone of us differ in the need of money according to the stages we are in life. To me...i would not want to have money personally for me, but I have a daughter and I wish I get money to fulfill all her wishes (is this too much?)
@balasri (26577)
Not at all.I too have a darling daughter and saving frantically for her.Right my point is to lead a peaceful life without any liabilities and debts and a handsome bank balance for the future to my wife and daughter.
@sharay (2778)
May your wish be fullfilled with the sincere efforts you take
@balasri (26577)
Thanks a lot and wish you the same very earnestly. "Spread a smile"
@Alex18 (170)
Not at all, you are doing a wonderful thing for your child. You are the parent every child wishes for, I can tell your daughter means everything to you and you would do anything for her :) Im in a long distance relationship right now with the love of my life, she is an absolutely amazing girl and my only wish in the world is to have her here with me. The only money i need to be happy is the money it would cost to bring her here with me. She lives in the philippines while I live in the U.S. I used to think that only millions of dollars would make me happy, but now i realize all i need is her. we could live on the street, but as long as she is with me it wouldnt matter. Im only 18 and she is 19. im a full time college student and her family isnt financially stable so we pray everyday for a miracle that will allow us to meet, but we are also working to find a way to make it happen as soon as possible. We only get to talk once a week now and i miss her a ton, but I love her soo much more. Shes my baby and always will be, she is the one thing I pray for every day and the only thing I wish for :)
@sharay (2778)
Oh yes...i can do anything adn everything for my daughter and i feel you too will do the same for your GF, you seemed to love her every bit, wish you all success and good luck in life, hope you both live a wonderful love life together with a daughter like mine
@Alex18 (170)
Thank you very much. I do love her very very much :) I hope we have a daughter like yours too!
Hmm..how much money to be happy?..I only need money to survive and if i have that amount of money I'm happy. Money doesn't make the world go round friend... like what people say: "Be a friend to money, not a slave" I'm not saying that you shouldn't fulfill all her wishes but I'm just saying...but I guess if it's getting motivated by money to spend on someone you love.. that's different i think. have a nice day:)
@sharay (2778)
are you married and do you have kids?
@Yori88 (1468)
To be honest and sincere I want at least 5 million because I need to help a lot of people including myself, my husband and son. In this times of crisis one way to be happy and motivated is to think of good things. Those will make your day brighter and inspire you to work even harder. I want millions because I need to help myself and others. The purpose is good and the money will go to deserving people. I may not be joining in any games of chance not the lottery but I believe somehow they have good purpose. Anyway I wish that one day all my dreams will come true of course with my efforts and my husband's then that is not impossible.
@sharay (2778)
keep up the positive attitude
thats a parent's heart. so noble giving your life to your kid. that is practical because you never know when your life will end and you just want to secure the future of your kid. well what i can say is that all of us needs money in order to survive. my idea is this i need money to start a business of my own.
@sharay (2778)
i sincerely wish you get all the money you want to start a business
@Alex18 (170)
I've just never been motivated by money to be honest.