On the fence.....

Are there any new or upcoming films that you are "on the fence" about seeing? They kind of look like they might be good but they also look like they might suck.... I am torn on a couple. Confessions of a Shopaholic looks kind of fun. I like Isla Fisher and while it is being marketed as a romantic comedy I saw one trailer that put more of a self-realization twist on it so, while I usually hate romantic comedies, it might not be all bad. And Fired Up looks positively ridiculous but I have an affinity toward cheerleader movies. I don't care much for Eric Christian Olsen, he kind of bugs me, but every time I see the trailer I get "We are crashing, we we are crashing" stuck in my head. And I giggle, out loud, a little every time I think of it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7M2I8zYp3s
I like cheerleader movies too (especially the Bring It On series), but this movie just looks dumb (the one you posted the link for). I would probably just wait until it comes out on DVD or until I can rent it on Netflix before paying $10 to see it in the theater. I have to say, I've read like ALL of the Confessions of a Shopaholic books - and they're awesome, but I can't guaruntee that the movie will be too. (As we all know, sometimes movie-adaptations can totally suck!) I'm also "on the fence" about "He's Just Not That Into You" - I've heard from a couple people that it's an awesome movie, but it seems dumb & cliche (correct me if you've seen it and care to share your opinions of it!) :)
I haven't seen it but I'm kind of there about it too. On the one hand I like Drew Barrymore, and two hours of a 20 foot Justin Long might be worth the price of the ticket but on the other hand I don't care for romantic comedies for the most part. I just went to check the cast list because I remembered I wanted to see if the Asian guy who tells Drew that MySpace is the new booty call was the same guy from Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist (he's not) and I learned that there are like 100 people/characters in that movie. Does that make it hard to follow? Seems to me like it might.
@ROYALG333 (126)
there is a movie called Dragon Ball Evolution which I will definitely go see. I grew up reading the Dragon Ball comic books in japanese. I was the cool guy at school who knew about Dragon Ball before anyone else did. Then they got huge in the states and now a live action movie. I have to admit though, until I saw the preview for it, I was skeptical. I thought it was going to stink. But after the trailer, looks like it might be worth going to see. check out the trailer on this site: dbthemovie.com