Do you often copy and paste here on Mylot

@ktosea (2027)
China
As is said above,do you often copy and paste here?I just noticed that I could copy and paste on Mylot today,but I still prefer to type the idea here rather than paste the other's opinions.how do you think of this?
I can't copy and paste yet. You have to have at least 500. I wish I could, because sometimes my internet connection switches towers mid connection and causes me to have to refresh the page and then causes me to loose EVERYTHING I typed. It is extremely frustrating when you type something really long. I get discombobulated just thinking about it. If I could copy and paste, I could copy what I type, so if I loose connection I could just paste it when I bring the page back up. Wish me luck that this post goes through. :o)
• Chennai, India
Yeah...I too have had this experience earlier. Particularly when I preview my response. We both have to wait....
ktosea, I am trying to post more, but at the same time it seems soooooo far away. But, I would say after I hit 500, I will think it felt like it was only yesterday :o). venkataraman, you are SO close to 500. You will be able to copy and paste in no time. I am jealous, but also happy that you are almost there. :o)
@ktosea (2027)
oh,yeah,you have post as many comments as you can to the diffrent discussions.no matter how many you reponsed to one discussion,it only counts one.anyway having fun here is the most important thing here
@mysdianait (63977)
I have been able to use it for ages and ages but I hardly ever do. The only time it comes in handy is when I'm directing users to the Guidelines and I copy a piece relevant to the discussion to make it easier to answer their query. It should never be used to copy responses as repeating the same response is a violation. If used to copy pieces of text from other sites you must always quote the place you copied from. Copying other people's work and letting it pass as your own is illegal and therefore a criminal offence called plagiarism and punishable by law. It is a privilege here on myLot but I think it is really a lot of fuss about nothing as I see that very rarely is it used by many members even though they have the opportunity. Happy Lotting!
@ktosea (2027)
yeah,I am with you,copy and paste here is a previllege but seems it's not that good for us
@mysdianait (63977)
Over-rated would desribe it well in my opinion
@aisaellis22 (6449)
Hello ktosea! I have tried copy and paste when I knew that I can do it. But then, I guess there's no use. It's still ok to say it with your own idea. I guess, copy and paste is useful when you want to quote something.
@ktosea (2027)
I am with you,aisaellis,that's why I am not that exciting when I get to know that I could paste here.
hahaha..oh yeah..I think most of the old members here rarely use copy and paste too..
• Chennai, India
I too don't like just repeating what we said in another discussion. So I won't just copy and paste my posts. But I find it very difficult to give some quotes from other pages. Really I get irritated those times. Or when somebody asks for any place for their downloads or any other things, I search and find it. But again I have to type the entire website address like http://.........../pages/.......asp/?topicid=29387465asd9571rew (this is just an example I typed randomly. Sometimes, the links look like this, which is very hard to type). I would like to achieve the 500 mark sooner to get access to copy and paste.
@ktosea (2027)
yes,the links are easier to paste than type on the keyboard,some words may missed or type wrong,you are so close to the 500 mark now.I just reach the point today Happy Mylotting
@chaitra001 (3280)
• Bangalore, India
Hi I have not tried to copy and paste on mylot yet because I really dont like to copy and paste, I want to share my own ideas with mylotters. Happy myloting.
@ktosea (2027)
Yes,I am with you,we could paste after we rating 500 or more here
@zweeb82 (5744)
Once you reach 500 posts, you can copy + paste. I normally type here unless it's a URL, then I do a copy+paste. Sometimes I just copy in case the stuff that I've typed out doesn't load properly so I do not have to retype it